BBC WTC7 smoking gun... BBC jumps gun on reporting WTC7 collapse@!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Feb 26, 2007.

1. traderob

traderob

Ha that is nothing, this attachment shows the inside of one of the space ships that regularly abduct poor earthlings.
    The truth wil out.:eek:

#11     Feb 26, 2007
  2. i am sure i have visited it... i have read many shill sites. like i said... send it to them and let them have a go at it. if it is fake i want to know.

#12     Feb 26, 2007
  3. LOL

Now here's someone with a real inquisitive nature folks. he has questions that he wants answered, but is too afraid to send his new, earth shaking, ground shattering information to a site that would investigate it if it had any legs.

What's wrong? Are you scared?

#13     Feb 26, 2007
  4. im trembling but busy right now trying to verify it through other means. i can understand why you are scared to send it to your own link, but i prefer neutral or open minded sites.... not obvious shill sites like the amazingRandi or penn and teller . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO... nice try pancake boy.

#14     Feb 26, 2007
  5. But not too busy to respond to me... LMAO

Here's from their homepage

9-11 Research
    An Attempt to Uncover the Truth About September 11th, 2001

9-11 Research is an investigation and analysis of the events of September 11, 2001. It archives physical evidence of the crimes, such as photographs and videos, provides referenced reports of events relating to the crime, and offers detailed analysis of theories of the attack, especially those advanced by the official FEMA and NIST investigations.

Widely recognized for the quality of work it presents, 9-11 Research has been deceptively portrayed by media icons such as Scientific American and Popular Mechanics as promoting the very methods and ideas it works to expose as smokescreens to genuine investigation of the crimes of 9/11/01.
    We all know the official story of September 11th: four jetliners were hijacked by groups of four and five Arabic men armed with box cutters, who proceeded to fly three of the four jets into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Subsequently the World Trade Center Towers, weakened by the impacts and fires, collapsed into piles of rubble. Later in the afternoon 47-story Building 7, also weakened by fire, collapsed (a fact that most people remain unaware of). The FBI had compiled a list of hijackers within three days, and it was so obvious that Osama bin Laden had masterminded the operation from caves in Afghanistan, that there was no need to seriously investigate the crime or produce evidence. The "retaliatory" attack on the Taliban would soon commence.

Is this story true? Its central assumptions have never been tested by an official government body whose members lack obvious conflicts of interest. There are numerous red flags in the official story, which requires a long series of highly improbable coincidences. Questioning that story is an act of responsible citizenship.

So, this sounds like a shill site to you?

#15     Feb 26, 2007
  6. like i said, that is your site... GO FOR IT!!! send them the link. i would love to see what they come up with. why are you so afraid to use your own site? all i want is the truth, i have submitted the video to others and they too are trying to verify accuracy. we will see what happens. let the truth come out one way or another but you dont have to be so scared heroki.

#16     Feb 26, 2007
  7. Why would I send it? YOU'RE the one with the questions. Does that logic escape you? It wouldn't surprise me if it did....

And exactly what accuracy are you trying to check? That she said it? Sure she did.... The timing? You can see 7 so it's accurate.

So answer my question about 911 Research - does it seem to be a shill site to you? Believe me, it's NOT my site - it's one of your sites, or rather, it should be...

#17     Feb 26, 2007
  8. hirako,

fine, dont send it... all i care about is the accuracy. i have already sent to others who can research way better than i ever can. if you want to submit it ... go for it. i already have... and i am waiting to see what they come up with. but my god, enough of this bickering.

#18     Feb 26, 2007
  9. Fine, but what are you trying to verify, exactly?

#19     Feb 26, 2007
  10. so pre-knowledge by the BBC doesnt alarm you? by the way, the video has hit the big sites now and i am sure there will be some fall out. should be interesting watching how the story develops. i can think of a few citizens arrest we should carry out. LOL :eek:

#20     Feb 26, 2007