BBC WTC7 smoking gun... BBC jumps gun on reporting WTC7 collapse@!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Feb 26, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Beautiful.

Keep it coming.

#111     Mar 5, 2007
  2. achilles28

achilles28

How do you know? What actual proof do you have to support that claim other than tautological reasoning?

"The Towers fell because they were under-engineered. And because they were under engineered, they collapsed!" DUH!

#112     Mar 5, 2007
  3. #113     Mar 5, 2007
  4. i have never seen google react so quickly and so quietly. they never once offered any reason whatsoever as to the reason for removal... and they almost always do that. it was quite a battle there for awhile.

i think their actions speak volumes as to who controls them and what their true purpose is. "do no evil" is a farce. they eventually lost and that video is forever in the public domain now.

#114     Mar 5, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

Rat:
    >i have never seen google react so quickly and so
    >quietly. they never once offered any reason whatsoever
    >as to the reason for removal

Copyrights? Threat of IP lawsuit?

JB

#115     Mar 5, 2007
  6. yeah... when they remove for those reasons they state so. digg also buried the story repeatedly even though it had the highest vote counts.

google was in talks with BBC but trust me.... they had a ton of other BBC stuff on before during and after so there is no way that was it. the clip was found in a public archive.

#116     Mar 5, 2007
  7. whats funny is that the BBC had recently put out a poorly done 9/11 hit piece. then this comes out.... too funny. talk about stooges, the producer even went on a local show and got ripped apart.

#117     Mar 5, 2007