BBC program on scam FX trader

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by globalarbtrader, May 25, 2021.

1. ZBZB

ZBZB

2. cesfx

cesfx

I can not feel sorry for people who lost money because they believed an idiot dressed like that, handing out free cash in town...

Nobert likes this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Coffeezilla covered the scammer multiple times, before he finally got arrested :

Feb 9, 2021

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  4. Different guy??

GAT

Nobert likes this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Yes.

It's about time i start wearing glasses.

Thought it's the same one, because this one (like mentioned in one of the comments above), was handing out cash on streets to random people as well.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  6. Handing out cash on the streets seems to be a fairly standard trading guru MO.

Heck, I might try it myself.

GAT

Nobert likes this.
  7. My local bartender told me he wanted to be a trader, and was studying under Ricky Gutierrez, and that Grant Cardone is his inspiration! I told him to please check out "COFFEEZILLA"!!!

Great YouTube content, and entertaining too...

Nobert likes this.
  8. ffs1001

ffs1001

I've just watched the 4 episodes on BBC iPlayer.

Am I right in assuming that what happened is that Gurvin and the other 'affiliates' were rewarded with payments by Infinox (the broker) for bringing in clients, and the millions which were lost were basically swindled by the Infinox management, under the safety of being a Bahamas registered company? And Infinox.BS is basically a name-plate in a flat in the Bahamas and was run by the same top people who run the FCA registered Infinox.UK.

I wonder how much money Gurvin actually got himself? He needs to be very careful cos he's p*ssed off a lot of people and some these may want to carry out their own form of justice on him.

9. There are many scam guys out there, how can we all traders recognize and avoid them, any advice.

#10     May 25, 2021