BBC ---NAUGHTY company gets cought

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by $CostAverageMAN, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Interesting reading on yahoo finance.....Could be worth a look down 23% today and earnings coming out on 11/15....

A Bounce could very easily happen on earnings day.....I took a small position @ 8.30....oops

Risk/Reward

HIGH RISK

$COSTAverageMAN

• bbc.png
      File size:
      12.4 KB
      Views:
  2. BBC----HALTED

I'm so glad I only bought 300 shares of this...What a joke!!!

This thing is wrecked!!!

$COSTAverageMAN

3. I have been playing this company for the past couple weeks. Managed to take profits on most of my position by Friday. Then I saw the notice about the letter from AMEX on Sunday night when it came out and I knew it was going to be an ugly day. Woke up for pre-market and dumped the rest.

This stock was a play purely on the conference call scheduled on the 15th to shed some light since nobody really knows a damn thing about it. When the conference call was postponed indefinately according to the article with the AMEX news this POS dropped like a rock. What made it worse though was that the only other hope this company had was their potentially fantastic earnings, in line with their previous growth. When the dumbasses decided to release earnings that grossly came short of expectations a full 2 days early they got longs just got pooped on.

There actually currently a class action lawsuit against this company. Check out that yahoo messageboard and sign up... you may just wind up with a check for a couple hundred bucks in a year or two :p