BB

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Buy1Sell2, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Got to love all the upgrades. With more to come

#71     Apr 13, 2017
  2. The way bbry is trading seems different. In a much more positive way

#72     Apr 19, 2017
  3. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

While many stocks decrease, BBRY keeps a good level. It's unusual to see this.

#73     Apr 19, 2017
  4. The BIG picture. Trend reversal is taking place!! If you are short, you are on the wrong side of the trend.
    [​IMG]

#74     Apr 21, 2017
    Builder17 likes this.
  5. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

And $10 will come so soon. :) A little patience, gentlemen.

#75     Apr 24, 2017
    lovethetrade likes this.
  6. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

BBRY should be praying for a nuclear holocaust because it's the only chance it has of surpassing the competition.

#76     Apr 25, 2017
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Huawei seems to be doing well w/o surpassing anything.

#77     Apr 25, 2017
  8. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

I'm no expert on this sector but Huawei has a lot stronger brand than Blackberry today and has a lot bigger presence in Asia. I perceive Huawei as having significant upside as a stock and a possible major competitor to the top brands in the future.

Blackberry has had too many bites of the cherry without delivering to expectations, resulting in diminishing brand value and consumer confidence in its products.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    #78     Apr 26, 2017
  9. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

However, I do see your point, neither surpassing the competition nor strengthening brand value is really required for a stock to be performing better.
    I'm just not a big fan of the company and lack confidence in its ability to deliver in a highly competitive sector.

#79     Apr 26, 2017
  10. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Yeah BBRY is now having to deliver its own flavour of Android and OS development was certainty not its forte when it was a major player.

No competitive advantage with a physical keyboard, no security advantage, no business focus advantage, no brand advantage, no consumer confidence... How is this company going to compete? It would've wanted to hire well so maybe that's an area I would be looking at as an investor. What will be it's niche?

#80     May 2, 2017