BB

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Buy1Sell2, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Certainly remains a long term buy here at 6.73

#41     Mar 9, 2017
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

As far as short term trading---it's a buy here at 6.73 with a stop at 6.40

#42     Mar 9, 2017
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Two questions.
    1)Fundamentals: How many people do you know that use one? (new ones that is)
    2)T/A: What can you possibly see in that chart?

I said it was a short at $8 and change... and its still a short.
    This thing is on life support.

#43     Mar 9, 2017
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I know several folks and it's very popular in Europe. --And I use one exclusively. Second, if you will notice, it has had several great trading opportunites and I believe will again. Third, it will either be bought out or will continue it's partnership with Samsung.

#44     Mar 9, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I have not kept up with them but just doing some quick research here, I like their new initiative BBM Enterprise SDK introduced last month.

This latest round of Wiki-leaks has the potential to REALLY help them... if the CEO is smart. They have always been a leader in secure communications. If they can demonstrate they are at the tip of the spear once again... sales will boom. It seems this BBM Enterprise SDK is a great step in that direction.

G/L

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2017/02...ve-a-lot-to-say-about-the-bbm-enterprise-sdk/

#45     Mar 9, 2017
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yes--they recently outsourced the phone-making part of the business and are focused more on the security. They have always been the most secure phones.

#46     Mar 9, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

They were well built too. I hope they maintain the quality. I almost bought a "Classic" (with the new OS) when they announced they were discontinuing it. I like the manual buttons... :D

#47     Mar 9, 2017
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

That's one of the reasons I use it BBRY.

#48     Mar 9, 2017
  9. Once, they were the best, look at them now...

#49     Mar 9, 2017
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

At this point...its a PURE play on the CEO. He'll either be a hero, or they disappear.
    Its definitely worth more DD. It could be a beast. Software is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Thnx b1s2 for resurrecting this thing,... and you should be thanking Julian.

Maybe they should name their new model "The Assange".
    I like it!
    Copyright that for me would ya Baron.

#50     Mar 9, 2017