BB

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Buy1Sell2, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yes. I see no obvious reason to sell yet.

#121     Jan 3, 2018
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah ya know I looked at it to take short.... just for a little bit... but I read the news... They are in bed with Baidu for autonomous cars software. I don't see it pulling back even from here.
    Its a good long term hold.

#122     Jan 3, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Last trade today 13.36. Still looks Long to me.

#123     Jan 4, 2018
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

High today of 14.04 --Current pricing 13.98. Staying long.

#124     Jan 8, 2018
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

That was quite a run and was a bit fast reaching a high of 14.55 a couple of days ago. Price had to pull back a bit and regroup. Staying long here with last print @ 13.61.

#125     Jan 11, 2018
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Pullback/regrouping still in this long term uptrend. Last print 13.31. The business has changed largely into secure software solutions, which was a good move and the smartphone business continues but using android on really sharp devices. BB has just release the new BlackBerry KeyOne with 64 GB flash.

#126     Jan 19, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Climbing in bed with MSFT. I think its gonna keep going up. Good CEO.
    https://www.techradar.com/news/blackberry-and-microsoft-team-up-to-help-secure-your-business

#127     Mar 19, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 and dealmaker like this.
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Microsoft partners with BlackBerry
    A new partnership aims to pair Microsoft’s cloud and productivity tools with BlackBerry’s security software for customers that require extra levels of privacy, above and beyond that of the normal consumer or enterprise. The companies detailed a new joint product called BlackBerry Enterprise Bridge in an announcementMonday. It allows the companies’ shared customers, including large banks, healthcare providers, law firms and governments organizations to use Microsoft programs within the secure mobile app container software BlackBerry Dynamics.(GeekWire)

#128     Mar 20, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

BlackBerry beats profit estimates on higher margins
    BlackBerry Ltd. reported a fourth-quarter profiton Wednesdaythat beat analysts’ estimates and said it expects strong billings at its high-margin software and services business for the full year. The company, which reinvented itself after customers ditched its smartphones for Apple’s iPhones and Android devices, said revenue from its enterprise software and services business rose about 19 percent to $108 million.(Reuters)

#129     Mar 29, 2018
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Pretty strong support at $10 it looks like. Thoughts B1?

#130     Apr 4, 2018