Batty Alec Baldwin Bails after Brutal Bitchslapping

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Anyone catch the recent Sean Hannity v.s. Alec Baldwin segment on the radio?

http://exposetheleft.net/video/baldwin-hannity-levin.mp3

Funniest part is when Baldwin storms out of the studio, leaving WABC radio host Brian Whitman at a loss for words and unsure how to continue his program....

2. Nope. Dont care to , either.
    Dont like radio, and his movies all sucked.
    JMO.

3. r-in

r-in

ROFL!!! That is too hilarious, Baldwin is a fine example of the Hollywood putz!

4. How dare you un-intelligent conservatives not follow the political prowess of Baldwin and Sheen!

5. Pabst

Pabst

A few years back Baldwin was ticketed for double parking his gas guzzling SUV in front of a busy New York deli. Naturally this liberal "man of the people" was witnessed lecturing the NYPD "don't you know who I am'?

Not to even mention the Bassinger divorce trial revelations....

6. LOL, I can only imagine how hard it is for you people to admit that Baldwin, Springsteen, Streisand and other tree-hugging liberals were 100% right about Bush and his cronies and you were 100% wrong about him.

Instead of listnening to and learning from people who are 100 times smarter and more educated than you, you resort to bashing them. Stupid rednecks.

7. Pabst

Pabst

More educated? I don't know Baldwin's scholastic background but the closet Bruce or Barbra have come to a college campus is when they play a concert on one.

And aren't you the one who advocates the virtual destruction of the Palestinians in defense of Israel? How liberal of you.

8. Considering the websites and celebrities you get your political information from, comments such as this from you no longer shock me. I'm really starting to believe you when you spew this stuff. Baldwin/ Streisand/ Springsteen 100 times smarter than us??? That is just too funny!!
    *stifled chuckle* *another stifled chuckle*... can't hold it any longer... *major outburst of laughter* *LOL* *ROTFLMAO*

9. I don't advocate that, there is no need to exterminate Palestinians when they can easily be resettled in Jordan and Egypt instead. :)

BTW 80% of american liberals support Israel. Besides I never said I was a liberal, you said I was.

10. Just a really bad uninformed conservative?

#10     Apr 7, 2006