Battle over oil: Pelosi just opened the door to Bush Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 14, 2008.

1. So how does her motives have anything to do with "powerful forces"?

Explain who these powerful forces are, if you don't mind.

Cuz the 2 seem to be at odds since she's nothing in the big picture....

#31     Jul 15, 2008
  2. Well, you seem to be buying into SOME theory, at any rate.

What it is... is still pretty murky.

What I find most interesting about our exchange is the way you've avoided the facts I posted regarding Saddam's terrorist backing and their surrender conditions.

These are not in dispute, were one of the many of the reasons for wanting saddam out, and yet you (the royal you) concentrate on WMD's.

Just saying.....

#32     Jul 15, 2008
  3. Well, you obviously think that your opinion matters, otherwise you wouldn't be posting about it.

And no, it's not moot since you've been posting about it. Everyone's opinion matters Ka-boomdog. No one exists in a bubble.

#33     Jul 15, 2008
  4. YES! Why does everyone always forget that Saddam had drones ready to attack us from off our coastlines?? What is the matter with people?? They conveniently forget now the press conferences where we were told of the danger we were in!!

But we must not forget how he was threatening us - no matter how much the history revisionists would like.

#34     Jul 15, 2008
  5. #35     Jul 15, 2008
  6. Thanks for saving me the trouble, Doc.
    :)

And it just serves as another example of "intelligence" being slanted at the pleasure of the President.

#36     Jul 15, 2008
  7. The vast majority of Dogmatics's on this board gets its information from one source and they think it's from the "burning bush."

Pitiful really.

#37     Jul 15, 2008
  8. Yeah, there is just no way she could have thought that it may be useful down the road as evidence of some kind. CSI wasn't on then, was it?!?

Nah, some "powerful forces," i.e. Karl Rove, had to be behind it!

Had to!

#38     Jul 15, 2008
  9. What ever happened to common sense??

Think about it - why did we have to leave Afghanistan before we got bin Laden and his group? These were guys that killed thousands of our citizens on our own soil!!

It's because Saddam was ready to attack us! There was no time to waste - we had to pull our military out of the hunt for bin Laden so that we could stop Saddam from attacking us!!

He was an IMMINENT THREAT! Why are people's memories so bad now???

#39     Jul 15, 2008
  10. This post is so demonstrably stupid and uninformed that it has to be troll bait.

Sorry junior...I ain't playing that game.

#40     Jul 15, 2008