Batteries online

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gunslinger, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Anybody deal with ebatts.com? I was looking for a long life battery for my Vaio. I saw that best buy advertised for $337, ebatts for $110, am i missing something here? Are they reputable, any info appreciated?

2. I've bought several batts from them. They're refurbed, hence the price, but they are excellent with longer service life than several of my Acer OEMs.

3. When you bought your VAIO..you could have then proceeded to Radio Shack and bought their third party Warranty for the price of a battery for three years and received replacement batteries.

It does not matter if you bought the computer there or not...even if its used...

Michael B.

P.S. I have never been a fan of Radio Shack, but this warranty is too good of deal for laptops and notebooks...I would not use this warranty for a desktop however...just buy a new desktop when it goes down...

4. BCE

BCE

Curious about that site and interested in more feedback from others too. Just bought a replacement battery for my Dell Inspiron on eBay and had to send it back (my shipping costs :( ) yesterday as it was defective.
    BTW I just looked at the site and they want $145 for the battery I bought on eBay for $45 including shipping. I think most of this guys batteries are okay as he has good feedback. I'll let you know how it works out with the replacement. :)