Basic tech analysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jesie, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jesie

jesie

im just started paper trading this using ema(30) and ema(100)

is this a short entry?

any suggestions on how to find tune a system? i know it's very very basic but i gotta start somewhere.

2. In my case I use for short periods: ema(20) and ema(40)
    and for long periods: ema(100) and ema(200).

The Pristine ESP is really good to find out patterns and you can use it for learning purposes, but I guess it´s quite expensive.

3. Robin; "Holy sweet jeebers, batman!!!!"

Batman; "That's right, Robin, it looks like a typical 1-2-3 spamfest setup....it's so frustrating, these spammer trolls just keep getting away with it-even with my Batpowers, I feel powerless against this onslaught of evil spamminess."

Robin; "It's terrible.
    Hold me, Batman."

Batman; "Ok, but no weird groping like the last time, got it?"

4. jesie

jesie

wtf? I just started paper trading and the best feedback is this?

5. Well, comes with the territory, you see.

This thread is flagged for basic spamming, thanks to "Gambitrader", if your not affiliated in any way with said person/poster, my apologies.

Try a 3-8-4 macd, (Fast signal line) on top of a standard De Bortolli (that could be a fine wine company, don't quote me on it, or just use a normal MACD), throw some Bollinger bands on your chart, standard, and study years upon years worth of data, and trade it like you own it.

You know what oscillator divergence is?
    Across many different markets.
    When you have done that, THEN complain this is all you get.

6. jesie

jesie

I get bullshit here. Why do I even bother.

7. Don't knock Pristine. It did wonders for me! I rubbed their snake oil all over my head every night before bed and now I am only partly bald. I drank a spoonfull of it at every bedtime and now I only shit eight times a day. Oh, and cut into my morning enema, it made me so nauseous I lost all that weight, down to 90 pounds. But the best of all was when I rubbed it on my dick conscientiously. Now I can't get it up any more without sticking the snake oil bottle up my ass.

Oh, and BTW, we here at ET like mustard with our Spam.

8. Redneck

Redneck

OP

1 Define the time frame you’re trading – specifically

2 What are you trading – specifically… the trend (such as it is), pullbacks, breakouts, or a range

3 Define S&R on that chart – if you can

4 Also based on the chart you posted – what does a trade set up look like (from your view point) be very specific

5 Do you have a trading plan and a journal
    Trading plan = what you are supposed to do
    Journal = what you actually did and why

When the two match – you’ll be a trader, and not until

BTW – try looking at that in a few different time frames simultaneously

Fwiw here’s what I see…

A jumbled mess – and personally I couldn’t trade that layout for crap…

Sure I could sit here and say I would enter here, exit here, and reenter here blah… blah… blah… But that’s not being truthful

That chart is too congested, and doesn’t contain enough useful/ tradable information – at least for me... You need to clean it up, and clear it up….

Some additional thoughts

If you’re going to get rattled by a few jabs – you will have hell trading when you go live

And what the hell are you doing with a $330.00 dollar a share chart anyway – you serious about learning or not – and since you’re learning – why not learn on something you can/ will actually trade when you go live…

Unless Acronym and AD are correct that is

Btw – the questions I posed up top – rhetorical

Regards

RN

9. jesie

jesie

U see U don't even get it, im not trading a stock, it's an index.

10. jesie

jesie

What and why is this thread blacklisted for spamming?

Im not spamming.

#10     Feb 19, 2010