If I'm thinking that ABC is going to breakout above $100, and if I would be trading the stock, my stop would be $99. If however I decided to buy $105 calls (once its broken out), but again using the $99 price level as my out for the calls. Can I somehow judge about what my calls will be trading at? Can I use a Black Sholes Model, and put in a current trading price of $99 with maybe 3 less days of trading left (3 just because say it holds that $100 for a few days then drops, as an estimate)? Will doing this give me a rough idea for where they might be trading at if the stock does trade to $99? I know volatility and theta will probably be a little different then the day I entered the trade. I'm just wondering if I were to buy calls on a chart breakout, instead of stock, how I can get a rough estimate on what my risk in the calls would be.