Bashing profitable traders..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PohPoh, May 23, 2007.

1. I think there are gems and insights by real traders on these forums. Problem is, they get beat up so bad, they don't reveal much.

Give some insight into how they trade, followed up by 200 posts about how it won't work.

To find the diamonds, got to wade through tons of crap.

#11     May 23, 2007
  2. A lot of people complain that the forums are full of crap and filler but almost ALL forums are regardless of the subject matter.

#12     May 23, 2007
  3. Corelio

Corelio

Yes. If you are into quantitative based trading I would highly recommend this forum. Heavy math oriented...but filled with top notch traders.

http://www.wilmott.com/

#13     May 23, 2007
  4. Yup, guess so.

But wish I could just pick a few brains to understand the strategy some people are using. They'll reveal a little, then come in all the mud slinging.

Hell, I think there are a lot of successful ways to trade. Would rather see more of the "this is how it works for me" forums.

#14     May 23, 2007
  5. i doubt people would really give detailed descriptions of how it works for them on a forum though....

#15     May 23, 2007
  6. Really? :D

- Spydertrader

#16     May 23, 2007
  7. perfect example... you actually do and how many people actually follow what you tell them to do exactly lol... humans are funny creatures...

:D

#17     May 23, 2007
  8. Point well taken. :D
    Good trading to you sir.

- Spydertrader

#18     May 23, 2007
  9. Like I should talk since I dont listen 100% either to everything.. lol

but even following 50% of your stuff has paid off great dividends...

#19     May 23, 2007
  10. Allaces

Allaces

Not a single person in Spytraders thread posts in the P/L thread.. coincidence?

#20     May 23, 2007