Bartiromo's private flight with Thomson cost Citigroup $50k?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Jan 24, 2007.

1. CNBC has been surprisingly quiet over the scandal so far. I bet there's something to hide.

#11     Jan 25, 2007
  2. So Maria's worked her way from the NYSE floor to the top of the business reporting world.

Hey, go for it, Babe. High-flyers get it while the going's good - especially on OPM.
    Bet this little "Oops" scandal has her CNBC producers lining up even more hot gigs,
    er, exclusive one-on-one interviews.

#12     Jan 25, 2007
  3. #13     Jan 30, 2007
  4. The fat from her ass must have gone to her head.

I know at one time, not long ago, she was the hottest piece of a$$ on CNBC but that time wasn't too longlived. Nowdays she is fat, barely attractive even with pounds of makeup & plastic surgery. And just stupid. Maybe I am wrong, but I would assume that at least half the people who watch CNBC know that she is a total moron, and that 90% of CNBC isn't too far behind in that category.

So who could possibly be a target audience for her trademark?

Only person on CNBC who could possibly trademark all types of products is Cramer. Even I would buy a BOOOYAH!! Doll, just for sh*ts and giggles.

#14     Jan 30, 2007
  5. #15     Jan 30, 2007
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

saw that on IMUS this morning about Maria branding some products with this bogus "MONEY HONEY" horseshit...

Joe Kernan might become her marketing agent selling "Money Honey Condums" and supersized "Money Honey butt plugs"

Maria as a Money honey...........i think not, at best she sure can flap those jaws as none other.

#16     Jan 30, 2007
  7. zdreg

zdreg

maybe man are stupid. she married a steinberg

#17     Jan 30, 2007
  8. zdreg

zdreg

absolutely. for herself.

#18     Jan 30, 2007
  9. On a related note...why can't that Becky Quick JUST SHUT THE FK UP!!!!

Gawd she's annoying.

The only thing I wanna hear outta her, is moans and giggles! :D

#19     Jan 30, 2007
  10. Its a gilded age and all the corps have excesses. So what? Bloom had a story that individuals want to buy A-380s. :D

Her interview with Bill Gates was great. Glad she went and reported back to us.

#20     Jan 30, 2007