Barry Soetoro - Barrack Obama Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Then Obama has not gotten out in the sun this summer?

#11     Oct 20, 2008
  2. Who know how much sun Obama had at different times in his life? It is just funny to me to say he made himself whiter when brown/black skin have different shades of brown/black, just like white skin has shades of white/tan.
    And it is not worth a debate.

#12     Oct 20, 2008
  3. I would not feel bad about implementing "final solution" on the person who made the original video. People like that should be shot.

#13     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

All of this Barrack Hussien shit is starting to make me sick. That's his name, so what? Why do we continue to have to hear his middle name all the time from these idiots? How many of us going around using our middle names all the time for anything? I don't go around as Brandon Lee Fredrickson, just Brandon, or Brandon Fredrickson.

As for the conversion issue, while technically Islam does not allow for the conversion of a Muslim to another religion (and in countries such as Iran and Afghanistan converting is a quick way to lose your head) plenty of Muslims in free countries do convert to Christianity or any other religion. People of free will do that sort of thing. There is no evidence to say that this is not what happened with Obama, but there is plenty of evidence to say he spent a hell of a lot of time in a Christian Church..I'd say he's most likely a Christian.

If he is a Muslim, does that change anything? I mean if the emir of Dubai wanted to come and run our Economy, I'd let him, and I suspect that the result would be pretty good, most certainly better than the mess we are in now.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to oppose Barrack Obama, none of them listed in this video count. When he talks about "distractions" he simply has to point to petty stuff like this video and his point is made. These types of attacks do not focus on a single issue, and they simply don't work. I'd argue that they actually help him more than they hurt him.

#14     Oct 20, 2008