Barry caught cheating in hotel!!! On VIDEO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, May 1, 2010.

1. Haha how come Barry dosent like blonde women like Tiger:D

#11     May 1, 2010
  2. Ohhhhhh, I'll bet Mama cares plenty. And the Enquirer is generally right. Except maybe that "I cut up my Mom and sprinkled her on my salad" expose.

Michelle ain't Elin Nordegren. She'll catch him and wear his ass out with that 9 iron. Then, she'll turn to the Secret Service agent and say, "put me down for an 8. I can't take a 12." Other than that, no one cares.

When politician have affairs, I just take solace they're taking a break from fucking me.

#12     May 1, 2010
  3. I doubt the article has any truth to it whatsoever. There's no way he can be that dumb. There's just no way.

#13     May 1, 2010
  4. Whaddaya mean? Have you forgotten how bold and reckless a man can be when his little head is doing the thinking?

#14     May 1, 2010
  5. How you doing? Haven't seen you around. So what's your take on Goldman?

#15     May 1, 2010
  6. TGregg

TGregg

I suspect Ivan meant The One is smart `nuff to not get caught, rather than smart `nuff to not do it. Look at Slick Willie, barely caught once for an example.

OTOH, experience in politics is not The One's strong suit. So we'll see what happens. But even if it is true, this administration is far from over. Shit, BO could bang interns 3 a night without any harm in the polls.

But if this is due to him POing his masters. . . hmmm. . . that might be interesting.

#16     May 1, 2010
  7. LOL. Yeah, they can't be doing two things at once.

#17     May 1, 2010
  8. At least she's hot from the neck down.

The <b><i>least</i></b> attractive chick I've ever boned looks worse than she does, I must admit.
    I think most guys here can say the same.

#18     May 2, 2010
  9. Come on people, look at the evidence - he was in the same hotel as she was, for one night. She's on the staff so that is not even circumstantial evidence. Without actual video of her going into his room when he's there alone, there isn't even a shred of supporting facts to back this one up. And it's an old "scandal", from at least 2 years back - but BO wasn't pres back then. The Enquirer are just floating this one in the hope that someone at the hotel might have seen something and will come forward with evidence.

Oh and lol at the guy calling her ugly, as if you regularly bone far hotter women than that or are a male model yourself. In reality the average single straight guy would definitely not say no if she stripped off and was up for it.

#19     May 2, 2010
  10. JamesL

JamesL

They ALL have had their indiscretions.

Come on, this is a non-starter.

#20     May 2, 2010