Barry Burns -- topdogtrading.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ScaleOut, Apr 22, 2008.

1. This topdog guy is a hardcore spammer, make sure you don't register with your "real" email address. :mad:

#21     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Unfortunately for you guys not everyone on ET is as dumb as it may appear on the surface.

(Although I can understand why you might think so)

Hey you shills know of any good online alchemy courses I could take?

#22     Jan 24, 2009
  3. iono

iono

Ok, I never post here and admittedly his stuff is real flashy. I have never purchased any training methods or courses as all have told me it is out there for free on the internet. Dam! 19 months later I have tons of knowledge, but still up and down and directionless......Well I did the free few days of his course, it really brought things together for me, hell I paid for the first two courses and it has helped me....that's all that counts in my book. But I do get that MM feeling when visiting the site and what not....take it for what it's worth, it's cheap and informative.

#23     Mar 21, 2009
  4. iono

iono

I went back and looked at my first post ever, yup I paid for a guys S&R levels and daily take on the markets. Just the tone and what I stated, Jesus I was an idiot, ok still a bit of an idiot, but I'm slowly progressing to Moron status.

#24     Mar 21, 2009
  5. Hey Reaver, hey Lucrum, hey traderNik,

How you guys doin'? I see you all are still spending more time here bashing others and accusing people of being shills than trading or trying to help. Let's see. . . collectively you guys have over 13,000 posts. :D

Yes - 13,000 - WOW!! :confused:

AND. . . the bulk of your posts are to bash those asking advice or other's programs.

For the rest of you here who came to Elite Trader genuinely looking for help, these three are a few of many who hawk their own products for themselves and others. The reason they bash is to "turn off" anybody who is genuinely looking for help. They have other screen names here (sorry haven't really had time to figure out who they are) so they can then hawk (shill) their own products. I asked one of these morons why, if they are such great traders, are they not offering help in their 13,000 posts. AND. . . if they really are trading how can they spend so much time posting?? :confused:

The answer I received was to the effect of, "I post in between my trades to cure boredom" ?? :p :confused: :D :eek:

You should see the PM I got from one of these guys, so filled with 4 letter language it was a laugher - then again, four letters is about the largest word most of them know. It's why THEY can't
    t-r-a-d-e . . . five letters.
    I can just see them trying to spell indicator! :D

So the rest of you, ignore them. Don't look in Elite Trader for advice, it is mostly filled with the Reavers, Lucrums, and traderNiks of the world.

Happy shilling and bashing to R, L & t

Happy Trading to the rest of you who are serious traders.

#25     Apr 3, 2009
  6. brother, maybe it is not necessary to waste your money on this course, I believe ART OF WAR and REMINISION OF A STOCK OPEARTER are enough.

#26     Apr 11, 2009
  7. thanks peter for an educational, helpful and civil post

#27     Apr 17, 2009
  8. sumosam

sumosam

Well, I've spent a great deal on education. Realize that people can get there without it. Everyone learns differently. Personally, I'm an interactive learner....also, you make alot of buddies which is useful.

I can see that one really learns from trading...but the courses I took have taught me to trade in a much better way.

Also, I would never have gotten so far without some coaching.

When I read about folks who have lost their life savings to people like Madoff, et al. I believe that my education was cheap. My nephew lost $200,000 by using someone to invest for him as he was too busy.. Still has tons of dough, but maybe money on education would have been worth it.

#28     Apr 24, 2009
  9. leela

leela

Agree. His excessive spamming and aggressive advertising makes me suspicious.

His free stuff are good though.

#29     Sep 7, 2009
  10. Ha ha, I'm on his mailing list and get about one email a month, if you think that's hardcore spamming, then I wouldn't trust your judgment to trade your way out of a soggy paper bag.

And as for the morons calling, "SHILL." Yeah I bet you have evaluated the course yourself.

If you had, you'd realize it's a pukka little course on non-regular TA, the type of TA that works.

Anyone reading this, who is wondering about TopDog, don't listen to the haters who don't know what they're talking about.

Why are they so angry? Because they're crap traders maybe?

:D

PS. I actually came on here to find out if anyone has reviewed his new course yet, but all I got to read was a load of old nonsense.

I'll lay good odds that I'm the next one to get called a shill.

#30     Apr 20, 2010