Barry Burns -- topdogtrading.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ScaleOut, Apr 22, 2008.

1. bespoke

bespoke

I wish the forum should show every poster's IP address. At least the last 3 digits. Or at least for people with less than X amount of posts.

#11     Jan 22, 2009
  2. Sisco

Sisco

#12     Jan 22, 2009
  3. Yes, you are a shill.

So is Wolfman. So is Discus.

It ain't rocket science.

#13     Jan 22, 2009
  4. Sisco

Sisco

You'r loss.

#14     Jan 22, 2009

5. LOL

Thanks.

Guess that means he won't let me spend $1,995 on his snake-oil. Darn!

#15     Jan 22, 2009
  6. Yes I have had a very good experience with Dr Barry Burns and his Top Dog Trading Courses.
    He is an extremely down to earth and easy going guy and his dedication to helping his students is unequalled as far as I am concerned.
    I have completed his course 1 and 2 and am a regular subscriber to his video news letters.
    If you are looking for a practical easy to understand course that works - then you are at the right place and time.
    This is the first course that I have taken of many, where it is a workable practical method, not a bunch of pie in the sky.
    If you are serious about trading then begin with Top Dog.
    All The Best

#16     Jan 23, 2009
  7. ismahan

ismahan

he is using animated videos to explain all the indicators he is using (mometum, cycles, trend...) his strategies are based on energy, I found his courses very useful and very focused and accurate.

#17     Jan 24, 2009
  8. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

If you are a losing trader I recommend the Bottom Dog courses by Prof. Harry Nutts.

His course is in two parts -

1. If you are losing money then STOP IT! STOP LOSING MONEY!

2. Then try DOING THE OPPOSITE! T-H-E OPPOSITE!

Excellent course. :D

#18     Jan 24, 2009
  9. It is really easy for those consistent losers to come ahead in trading. Just find a partner. Make a pick. Just tell your partner to place orders. The partner will in turn do the opposite. If you say buy, he will short, vice versa. Viola! The consistent loser will make money. Then use some to pay the partner. Life will be good.

#19     Jan 24, 2009
  10. dean2469

dean2469

Hi. I just started trading a couple of months ago and have been trying to get information from various sources, ie books, seminars, money magazines and news letters etc. Then a couple of weeks back I stumbled upon a website called Topdogtrader run by a Dr Barry Burns. I signed up for his five day free video course without to much expectation. I must say I was very impressed, not only had the guy given this infromation for free but it also improved my trading results as soon as I put his methods into practise. His easy to understand and logical approach helped me more than any book that I had read so far. And for anyone who is interested in trading, his videos and training are well worth a look.

#20     Jan 24, 2009