Barron's Weekend Picks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, Jul 7, 2007.

1. In this section, I am going to cover a few stocks that appear in Barron's on the weekend. There were quite a few stocks that got amazing liftoffs from last weekend's edition. Most notably GSHO.OB which appears to have doubled in 5 days. Another one that I had picked before was PTT which bottomed at 7 and then picked up steam and is now over 8 which is a modest 10% gain in a few days.

You dont need to subscribe to Barron's, however, you can just go to www.seekingalpha.com and subscribe to their Barron's summaries. That will send them to your email. Each late Sunday, I will update this section.

Just like my Cramer Speculative Fridays, I operate under a short-term thesis where I come to the initial party and then when I feel its a near an end, I leave.

2. Michael scott please stop creating so many useless threads.

3. Stoned Investor is handling matters that are mentioned by Barron's and doing quite well.
    There is no need for this thread.

4. Most here would say that you have never been invited to the party in the first place . . . that is unless, you work for Baron and get paid for starting thread after thread to create website activity.

5. Oooh. that's hard.

but, if you want a friend, get a dog!:p