Barrack Obama's future: Disgrace and Exile

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i tried to talk about it. i asked you a question and you responded with "this is what a defeated man sounds like". you never answered the question, and continue to avoid it. if you'd like to answer it, i'll talk with you on it.

though you clearly have no idea what you're talking about outside the cutting and pasting of articles from your best friend (google).

you should look up how debating is done. 95-99% of the content is not supposed to be an article or a new clipping. it's supposed to be your content with references. how can one have a meaningful discussion with Captain CTRL-V?

#51     Nov 16, 2010
  2. Grow up... this is a public board... you can't defend yourself or your libtarded views so you whine like the crybaby bitch that you are.

#52     Nov 16, 2010
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Obama's future: Disgrace and Exile?

You mean kinda like Little George Bush's Disgrace and Exile?

#53     Nov 16, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nope. George Bush completed 2 terms of office and is now touring the country with a book and media deal. He is a rock star by comparison.

Barrack Obama will more than likely be judged by history to be incredibly incompetent and destructive and will surely only have 1 term. One and Done.

Disgrace and Exile. This guy makes Carter look competent and popular.

#54     Nov 16, 2010
  5. Disgraced,exiled,and crying about Kanye West:(

#55     Nov 16, 2010
  6. Bush sucked, Obama sucks.

End of story.

#56     Nov 16, 2010
  7. This isn't about Bush you libtarded moron. That's about all you can do... bring up Bush and whine like the sissy crybaby that you are.

#57     Nov 16, 2010

8. [​IMG]

#58     Nov 16, 2010
  9. My content was stating that Russia and China were being harder on Iran and N Korea under Obama then they where under Bush,the articles were my refrences

#59     Nov 17, 2010
  10. The feared and respected tough guy Bush couldn't get them to do that

BTW,attack helicopters are part of the weapons Russia no longer sells to Iran(Under the leadership of President Obama)

"President Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree that prohibits "the transit across Russia, including by air, the removal from Russia to Iran, and the transfer to Iran outside Russia of any combat tanks, armored personnel carriers, large-caliber artillery systems, warplanes, attack helicopters, military vessels, missiles or missile systems as defined by the United Nations Register of Conventional Arms, S-300 surface-to-air missile systems, or materiel and spare parts used for all of the above.""

#60     Nov 17, 2010