Barr lied

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

#201     Jul 19, 2019
    Bugenhagen and WeToddDid2 like this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

#202     Jul 22, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

#203     Oct 26, 2019
  4. Did not watch that MSDNC video more than a minute but in that first minute he was making a credible case as to why we should make John Durham an independent counsel/prosecutor - although I dont think that is where he was headed. But yeah, we dont want any political interference from the white house or congress. Just let Durham go full-Mueller- unlimited cash, unlimited staff, unlimited time and unlimited power. Oh, and maybe make all of his staff republicans as Mueller did with dems. Maybe even pass legislation to prevent him from being fired or removed or from congress messing with him. Because I am flexible kind of guy, I am all for it. I am up for a full two years of it too, all the way into the next term because the investigation will require lots of time. And since we dont know who will be elected, it will not matter if Durham is an independent counsel, will it? He can just continue his work, regardless of who is in the white house or who the new/next AG is if there is a change.

In the meantime, thank you Attorney General Barr for your patriotic service to the country. There has clearly been an attempt by leftists to conduct a soft coup and it must be fully investigated, including all illegal activities by the President. And I am of course referring to Obama when I say "president."

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    #204     Oct 27, 2019
  5. #205     Oct 27, 2019
  6. Yes. Mr. Barr clearly became engaged and outspoken in efforts to stop what he saw as a witchhunt before he was nominated. Including ramping up donations/writing to editors etc in an attempt to stop the madness. The views he presented publicly - especially given his legal stature as a former AG- definitely came to the attention of Trump, and Trump nominated him as AG.

All legal, fair, appropriate, and much needed. Thank you Mr. Barr. A definite upgrade from Jeff Sessions. And as I have said elsewhere, if anyone has serious concerns about politics being involved in the investigation of the coup attempt, then we can proceed right straight to appointing an independent prosecutor and fix that. NOT A PROBLEM.

#206     Oct 27, 2019

7. ''I can land this plane'' he said ,

a phrase Trump understood perfectly.

#207     Oct 27, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

That was Rosenstein I think

#208     Oct 27, 2019
  9. I remember Rod Rosenswamp.

Have not heard much about him lately.

All that is going to change. He and his swamp buddies are going to get more attention than they wanted.

#209     Oct 27, 2019