Baron's Journey to Single-Digit Bodyfat

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Jan 25, 2019.

1. 8 ounces salmon, why does this look like at least 12??maybe even 16 ounces?

#41     Jan 28, 2019
  2. They look festive. And what about the party hats? Are they paper, too? :D

#42     Jan 28, 2019
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Probably because the Sockeye salmon I get is about half as thick and regular Atlantic salmon.

#43     Jan 28, 2019
    NQurious likes this.
  4. #44     Jan 28, 2019
  5. To know your true measurements, stop training for two or three weeks, let the edema subside, from muscle fiber trauma then re-measure.

#45     Jan 28, 2019
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

There's no point. I've already put all of my data into the app for the scale I bought so I'm sticking to that for the week-to-week for comparisons.

#46     Jan 28, 2019
    NQurious likes this.
  7. speedo

speedo

:)

#47     Jan 28, 2019
  8. Baron, I get that you're trying to get leaner, but do you find the meals you posted earlier to be sufficiently filling? Seems a bit light for a guy your size and for someone with your activity level. Perhaps you're trying to reach your goal sooner than in 6 months?

#48     Jan 28, 2019
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

So far, yes. The key is having enough vegetables on the plate. They give you that sensation of being satisfied with the overall volume of food while keeping your calories down at the same time.

#49     Jan 28, 2019
  10. Oh, I agree about the vegetables, just that I was wondering if there were enough of them there to fill you up. I'm sure the sauteing helps, though. Question: are legumes a part of your diet, or do you not like their carb/starch content?

#50     Jan 28, 2019