Baron . . .

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by waggie945, Dec 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigeon,

stop living in a fantasy world. If the TOS were enforced, mr. market would have been stopped long ago. Don't be so anal.

#41     Dec 17, 2003
  2. UVLC

UVLC

The ignore feature works as good as it is expected.

Risking of being knocked in the main forums (by the ones who don't agree) for speaking out, I'll add my 2c.

I'll have to agree with Nitro, dbphoenix, TechAnalysis and others who have asked for a way to minimize or completely eliminate aliases. I can place a name on ignore, then the same person(s) registers in as a different name and starts polluting even more, starting fights, holding grudges, complains from thread to thread, starting the same topic in many different forums.
    Trying to read through all the new posts is more of an exercise in figuring out who the repeating trolls are, put them on ignore first, and then understand and/or participate in the topic.

----Let's not forget the threads that have POLLS. If a person has a zillion aliases then the polls are meaningless----

AAAinthebeltway, is right about this game being tough and the need to keep it light and laugh. I thought that is why the chitchat forums were created. The Jokes thread is great!.

Elitetrader is one of the best free sites on the net for active traders, let's try to keep it this way.

#42     Dec 17, 2003
  3. Just place the names of the offending parties here. Why are you folks so gay about it?

If everyone has all the answers, then the list of offensive parties should be similar. So name names!!

#43     Dec 17, 2003
  4. James -

I see you regged in Dec 2003 but remember Inandlong from before ("Hey - Good to see you back again")

Might you be one of those with multiple aliases?

:confused:

#44     Dec 17, 2003
  5. Busted!

#45     Dec 17, 2003
  6. Good job! Now, what shall we do with him? :eek:

#46     Dec 17, 2003

7. Better get a rope boys, I think Baron is looking for a "good" tree now. :eek:

#47     Dec 17, 2003
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Ignore works for me, except I am always curious about what the idiot had to say this time and I click on the "just this once" button. Now I would like to suggest the new feature called "Really Ignore" that I could use when I got tired of the "Just This once" button.

I am serious about this and I expect only respectful replies.

#48     Dec 17, 2003
  9. Andre

Andre

An ignore feature was demanded. A tool was given.

But it was too extreme, sure you can go back and un-click the option... but what a pain. I just want to see what is causing the fuss this time.

So another feature was added, the Just this once button.

Now that's not good enough, you want two separate ignore features... one for when you're merely annoyed, but another for when you really pissed. This time I mean it!

Respectfully, do you think we can program around human nature?

André

#49     Dec 17, 2003
  10. Well James, it looks like you really stuck your foot into your mouth THIS time!

So many aliases, so little time . . . for imbeciles like James Jerk-Off.
    I say get the rope!

:D

#50     Dec 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.