Baron - The Time Has Come For This Site To Ban The "zionist" Threadmongers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcanfiel, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Right, like peace between sunni and shia, between fatah and hamas, between Iraq and Iran, between Iraq and Kuwait, between Jordan and Palestinians, Syria and Lebanon...

In fact without the muslims there would likely be peace in the area. And not just in the Middle East but in France, Denmark, Bali, Moscow, Beslan, London, Mumbai, Yugoslavia...

#41     Feb 17, 2008
  2. I donate to the IDF. How many infidels have you killed lately though? How is your suicide belt, should I stay away from malls and pizza parlors, have you seen any cartoons lately worth rioting, burning cars and murdering innocent people?

PS Haven't you been sufficiently spanked in every thread you were silly enough to participate? Reputable genetics journals are "zionist territory" and the UK aids Israel... LOL, what a sucker2k you are.

#42     Feb 17, 2008
  3. seker2k

seker2k

Donate your blood, you fucking coward, if you have any balls. Get your ass out and fight, put your life on the line for your beliefs, don't play safe. Or be proven a coward.

I have never killed anyone, nor do i want to, or wish harm upon others.

#43     Feb 17, 2008
  4. LOL, coming from a nazi Jew-hater. Rich!!!

#44     Feb 17, 2008
  5. seker2k

seker2k

That's where you obviously don't understand me.

I don't hate Jews, I have two Jewish aunts, and cousins, why would I hate Jews?

I also don't hate Muslims or Arabs, or Palestinians.

The hater, seems to be you.

I dislike Zionism.

#45     Feb 17, 2008
  6. I suggest you allow German, Mexican and citizens of other Christian states to vote in the next American election.

How fucken stupid can you be???

#46     Feb 17, 2008
  7. typical "brave" israeli soldier, an palestine life means ZERO to these animals.

Classic asymetical warfare. 50 years it's being going on, FIFTY YEAR of Israli genocide. Mostly hidden from us, our news is not allowed to report it. We don't have that freedom. For a reporter to mention this would be career suicide, that's the power the zionists have over us.

Control the media, control the people.

[​IMG]

#47     Feb 17, 2008
  8. It is very clear that you are a hard core zionist giving the fact the you are parroting the same exact lies as dddooo does such as building a state from sand and what have you.

I knew that your intentions were not clean from the moment you uttered your first sentence.

Why would you help my race?? I would hope to god that I will never need the help of a zionist of your like.

Your zionist like did not see a value of helping the people of South Africa obtain their freedom. Matter of fact, you, and your state, were the only state that supported the white Afrikaner financial, militarily and logistically. To expect your help will put us in a moral contradiction.

#48     Feb 17, 2008
  9. Look what these university professors say

http://defend.university.googlepages.com/home

A study by a Harvard sociologist last summer found that “a greater percentage of social scientists today feels their academic freedom has been threatened than was the case during the McCarthy era.” It is time to defend the norms of scholarship and the best traditions of the academy

*unfounded insinuations and allegations, in the media and on websites, of anti-Semitism or
    sympathy for terrorism or “un-Americanism;”
    *efforts to broaden definitions of anti-Semitism to include scholarship and teaching that is critical of U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East and of Israel;
    *pressures on university administrations by threatening to withhold donations if faculty they have targeted are hired or awarded tenure;
    *campaigns to deny scholars the opportunity to present their views to the wider public

#49     Feb 17, 2008
  10. Let's be clear: you are a fucking moron, and an asshole to boot.

Seriously, without your conspiracy theories to sustain you, you would have no life at all.

Now behave yourself or I'll have the Toronto arm of Blackwater kidnap you and waterboard your stupid ass.

#50     Feb 17, 2008