BARON: make em pay!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ghostzapper, Aug 30, 2008.

Is the "urgent message" thread just a free promotion for an expensive pay service?

1. obviously yes

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. Show me one instance where I posted a link and/or named the website. OK, you can't because I haven't. I guess this makes you a liar.

#21     Sep 1, 2008
  2. Rennick doesnt have to really mention directly that he is pumping the site. He will make inferences to it and sometimes he might come out and say it. He creates several aliases that seem to agree with him.

So the question of the day, why does Rennick post calls to this thread everyday? Why has he continually authored similiar threads on this board in the past and on other websites?

Magna caught on and simply put a stop to it. Its notable that it did take some time for Magna to catch on as Rennick does this very methodically. Then Rennick waited some time for things to cool off. He then took it to another section of the website that Magna could not touch.

The question is if Rennick is simply advertising the site or posting realistic trading calls. His past actions dictate that he is simply advertising the site. Thats my opinion.

#22     Sep 1, 2008
  3. Why isn't port banned due to being 1 of 100 aliases. He's obviously next of kin to Stock Trad3r. If Rennicks thread is closed, port shouldbe banned.

#23     Sep 1, 2008
  4. why was everyone so hellbent on shutting Rennicks thread down?

it was just for laughs..... everyone knew that

#24     Sep 1, 2008