BARON: make em pay!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ghostzapper, Aug 30, 2008.

Is the "urgent message" thread just a free promotion for an expensive pay service?

1. obviously yes

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. Port - post links to where Rennick is pushing a website or subscription service. I'll remove them.

Thanks.

#11     Aug 31, 2008
  2. Finally, here is one of Rennicks many aliases where he is abusing and threatening posters

[​IMG]

#12     Aug 31, 2008
  3. Finally, if you are still doubting that Rennick is not pumping the site then here is a screenshot of him from another website where he was banned after endlessly pumping. Look at how shamelessly trys to include Cramer's wife into this thinking that it will grab someone's attention.

I rest my case.

[​IMG]

#13     Aug 31, 2008
  4. Port needs to fuck off.

#14     Aug 31, 2008
  5. ivanovich, are you really this retarded? port has posted multiple examples right HERE where rennick has pushed the pay site. Just b/c he is "smart" enough (to trick YOU) and not include a link, doesn't mean he's not pimping the site endlessly. To anyone with a brain, port provided ample evidence of endless pimping, including the SAME journal being shut down by magna.

magna = honest moderator

ivanovich = one dumbass moderator.

ivanovich cliaming rennick is not pimping the site just b/c there is no direct link is akin to ivanovich claiming rennicks thread has specific trading ideas. My god, ivanovixch, I can't see how anyone could have a shred of respect for your moderation after seeing this.

#15     Aug 31, 2008
  6. Looks like he just did. Looks like he did in the post right before you posted. Are you not wearing your reading glasses today? Looks like port provided at least 5 examples of evidence of pumping. At least magna was smart enough to call a spade a spade in February 2007.

What's your excuse now ivanovich?

Quoting from the great movie "Training Day": "if you ask me, but that's only if you ask me, looks like rennick played you for a fool ivanovich"

#16     Aug 31, 2008
  7. I think the moderators and ET knows about the stuff that occurred in 2007, 2006 and prior years.

However, other than that, doesn't seem like Rennick has made any references to you know what other than to say it's his "crystal ball" or "ball" after being warned by Magna.

Thus, what has the guy done since being warned back in 2007 other than us folks posting the links and mentioning the site for him. :confused:

Simply, has he himself mentioned the name of the site or posted any links in 2008???

If he has...post the info instead of the old outdated stuff.

That could be the moderator's Ivanovich question in reference to 2008 or in reference to since being warned in 2007.

Mark

#17     Aug 31, 2008
  8. Are you insane? The exact same thread was CLOSED in 2007, and rennick then moves the thread to a fresh set of ignorant moderators. He then:

1) complains when the title of the thread is changed
    2) complains about the placement of the thread

Now we know why he complained so bitterly about alteration of this thread: because he was out to pump the pay service.

3) ivanovich has threatened many with knowing their ip addresses, yet has allowed rennick to use aliases (with the same ip addresses) to attack others on the thread. ivanovich knows the aliases are rennick yet does nothing.

Now everyone knows where rennick is getting his info, so any further additions to the "urgent message" thread are FREE advertising. rennick has NO need anymore to post a link, because every time the "urgent message" thread appears front and center, people, even newbies, can then search (and its not hard), and find the source.

If you think any differently, you're an idiot!

Like I said, to quote a line from "Training Day", "if you ask me, but that's only if you ask me, rennick has played ivanovich for a fool"

Still don't think so? Ask magna his opinion.

#18     Aug 31, 2008
  9. Are you saying that I am rennick.... ?

#19     Sep 1, 2008
  10. ghostzapper commentary in bold italics.

1) complains when the title of the thread is changed

This is not a TOU policy violation.

2) complains about the placement of the thread

This is not a TOU policy violation.

Now we know why he complained so bitterly about alteration of this thread: because he was out to pump the pay service.

In 2008 or since he has been warned...it is others (not Rennick) posting links and discussing Rennicks source.

Thus, aren't we doing the advertising for him by continuing talking about this and posting links. :confused:

3) ivanovich has threatened many with knowing their ip addresses, yet has allowed rennick to use aliases (with the same ip addresses) to attack others on the thread. ivanovich knows the aliases are rennick yet does nothing.

Most at ET have multiple aliases and moderators do nothing (e.g. T28).

Many have mentioned they've changed aliase or have been banned before.

Thus, although that is a TOU policy violation...it seems to be allowed uniformily accross all sections of ET by all moderators including by ET management itself.

Will be tough to single out Rennick if he's using multiple aliases while others are allowed to do the same too including you.

Now everyone knows where rennick is getting his info, so any further additions to the "urgent message" thread are FREE advertising...

Most at ET are using a data vendor, charting program, computer et cetera and mentions such regurely that people all knows that they use it even though they don't post links.

Example, look in the Hardware threads where many traders mention they use Dell computers.

Dell is not a sponsor of ET.

Yet, we know that particular traders use Dell computers as their trading system.

Should we ban them for talking about a printer even though we know they are talking about Dell printers without typing the name of the printer and without posting links to the printer. :confused:

*** ...rennick has NO need anymore to post a link...

Exactly my point and you have now admitted that he does not violate the TOU policy since being warned back in 2007.

If you think any differently, you're an idiot!

If you want people to understand your point of view...calling them names and sounding like 10 year old bully is not the way to do it.

Simply, I will put you on ignore after I post this message to you because I have a very low tolerance for those that call names in combo with acting like a 10 year old.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=58615

Now that everything has been cleared up above.

It may be helpful if you no longer provide free advertising for that website you don't like via no longer posting the website link and no longer writing it's name.

In fact, one could argue that you are violating the TOU policy by continuing posting the link and/or writing the name of a website that's a none sponsor. :cool:

One could argue that you are affiliated with Rennick pretending to dislike the guy just so that you can post links while he uses his "crystal ball" or "ball" references.

Why not...it's happen before at ET in the past with other ET members and none sponsors or hated sponsors.

With that said, seriously, it may also be mentally healthy for you to put Rennick on ignore if you have no affiliation with him and if he bothers you so much as I am about to put you on ignore because something is very uncool about you based upon how you talk to people.

:D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=58615

Mark

#20     Sep 1, 2008