Baron - Is Zionist Fascism a fun joke for you and ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Apr 5, 2007.

Is it kosher to post similar hate to that posted by Bruto?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2007.
  1. No it is not! what applies to bruto does not apply to anyone else.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Yes it is! It is free speech

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. No it is not. Hate propoganda is hate propoganda!

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. There is a big difference between hate directed against Arabs and Muslims and that that is directed

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. omg.. you're right. this banning has to stop. i cant stand dddooo boy, but i don't want him banned. unfortunately, he must be tos'd for his hate cartoon.

#31     Apr 6, 2007
  2. Sirtatocar

Sirtatocar Guest

So Israel is allowed to break about 61 UN resolutions and openly ignore all international laws, yet Palestinians are expected to obey to each resolution with which they are confronted.

Palestine is not in a position to give Peace. It is Israel that is in the Palestinian land building racial colonies. There has never been talk, all the talk is more like Israeli demands. Israel is the one with the army and airforce. You will never hear of the Palestinain airforce bombing Israel because Palestine does not have one. However Israel has killed thousands with their airforce which fights civilians and gurillas created by the illegal occupation.

#32     Apr 6, 2007
  3. There's no need to get personal. A mature and sensible "polical [sic] discussion" or even debate does not require posting pictures that some would deem offensive and propaganda.

I would say that picture does indeed support "spreading hatred and smearing a religion, race or ethnicity"

Wouldn't you agree?

#33     Apr 6, 2007
  4. I specifically addressed your previous claim that the occupation was illegal and showed you that in fact it is completely legal. I can't possibly address all UN resolutions on Israel but let me remind you that the arab world has still failed to comply with the very first resolution #181 that partitioned Palestine and established the Jewish state. If implementation of UN resolutions is so important why don't we start in chronological order and demand the remaining 20 (out of 22) arab states and a number of non-arab muslim countries to immediately recognize Israel.

PS let me also remind you that Israel officially implemented all UN resolutions on Lebanon but the Lebanese government failed to hold their end of the bargain. It still is not in compliance. Why aren't you concerned about that?

#34     Apr 6, 2007
  5. There is nothing wrong with getting personal or posting offensive and propagandistic material in this Politics & Religion forum. This is what this forum is all about, this is what I, Wael, Z10, Pabst and many many others have been doing for years. You don't have to participate in these discussions if your skin is too thin. But this is NOT what publisher was banned for and it's pretty sad that you don't understand or pretend not to understand the difference.

#35     Apr 6, 2007
  6. Sirtatocar

Sirtatocar Guest

The United Nations resolved to have Palestine partitioned into two states, one Zionist and one Arab, with Jerusalem to remain as an international zone to be enjoyed by all religious faiths.

This transfer was scheduled to take place on May 15, 1948. The United Nations had no right to give Arab property to anyone, as indeed even thought the Jews owned 6% of Palestine at that time, resolution 181 granted the European Jews 57% of the land leaving the Arabs who at that time had 94% with only 43%. This was obviously an injustice and it sparked of the war shortly after. European Jews, armed to the teeth by the English, had an easy time destroying the primitive Arabic resistance. The majority of the Arabic civilian population fled as reaction to the war and years of Jewish terrorism. They were never allowed to return to their homes.

#36     Apr 6, 2007
  7. So you agree that you post propaganda and offensive material that in some circumstances promote "spreading hatred and smearing a religion, race or ethnicity". You and others do this as part of the politics and religion forum as a matter of course.

Yes or no?

#37     Apr 6, 2007
  8. The United Nations resolved to have Palestine partitioned into two states, one zionist and one arab,
    actually one with jewish majority and one with arab majority

The United Nations had no right to give Arab property to anyone
    Oh I see, you of all people get to decide what resolutions to implement and what resolutions are not "fair" and should be ignored. Too bad it does not work like that. Moreover it was NOT arab property and the property of individual arabs was NOT given to anyone (see below)

as indeed even thought the Jews owned 6% of Palestine
    First of all it was more than 6%, second the arabs did not own the remaining 94% either as you're trying to imply, most of the land was owned by the government (the Queen and the Ottoman Empire earlier). Moreover, no one was supposed to lose one's private property, an arab owning land on the jewish side of the partion would become a citizen of the new jewish state and retain the ownership of his land and his property.

at that time, resolution 181 granted the European Jews 57% of the land leaving the Arabs who at that time had 94% with only 43%.
    And 70% of the land granted to Israel was the Negev Desert - completely unusable for any purposes at the time. Thank you very much. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_desert The rest of the land was heavily populated by jews. And of course you don't take Jordan into account, guess what, Jordan had always been part of the Palestine mandate so when we discuss the partition of Palestine it should also be taken into account.
    [​IMG]

European Jews, armed to the teeth by the English, had an easy time destroying the primitive Arabic resistance.
    Israel was attacked by 5 arab armies, Israel was given at best 50% chance of survival by military experts at the time. Israel lost 1% of its population in that war - that is 1 out of 100 jews was KIA.

The majority of the Arabic civilian population fled as reaction to the war and years of Jewish terrorism. They were never allowed to return to their homes.
    900,000 jews were expelled from arab states, their property seized by arab governments after Israel was created. These jewish refugees were resettled in Israel without any assistance of the UN refugee program. They and their descendants constitute today about half of Israel's population.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands

#38     Apr 6, 2007
  9. The occupation itself is not illegal. But allowing civilians to "settle" the occupied land is DEFINITELY illegal.

#39     Apr 6, 2007
  10. Fair enough. I would rephrase it though, annexing land is illegal, UN resolution 242 is quite explicit about it. The settlements are IMO borderline legal as they don't constitute annexetion. Settlements existed in the Sinai too and they disappeared overnight as part of the peace process. Settlements existed in Gaza just a year and a half ago and were unilaterally dismantled by Israel. Hopefully when the palestinian government (Hamas) is ready for peace the Palestinians will get all their land back (too bad Arafat turned down Clinton's proposal in 2000).

#40     Apr 6, 2007