Baron - Is Zionist Fascism a fun joke for you and ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Apr 5, 2007.

Is it kosher to post similar hate to that posted by Bruto?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2007.
  1. No it is not! what applies to bruto does not apply to anyone else.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Yes it is! It is free speech

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. No it is not. Hate propoganda is hate propoganda!

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. There is a big difference between hate directed against Arabs and Muslims and that that is directed

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Wael, you dont have a leg to stand on.

The isreali's dont either, the failure to accept both cultural paradigm's are based on flawed, primitive, and redundant theory is difficult to accept , im sure.

But there both, completely insane, that is a given.
    Why?
    Religion.

However, i would be happy to hear your uplifting stories of your time there, you must have lots of uplifting stories . Right?

#21     Apr 6, 2007
  2. PLATER

PLATER

#22     Apr 6, 2007
  3. man

man

i think "the arabs" are hijacked by a group of fundamentalists. they
    come out of a very old, very civilised tradition. they studied medicine
    and astronomy way before the europeans. that really contrasts
    with the sudden dumbness that seems to have come over certain
    countries.

i do not have much sympathy for organisers of poor kids who are
    taught to become suicide bombers before they are able to read.
    and all this by abusing the name of allah. pretending religion. and
    some really do believe that they are the sword of god. which is
    utterly nonsense and plain stupid. "holy war", if i just read this.
    what an abuse.

#23     Apr 6, 2007
  4. Sirtatocar

Sirtatocar Guest

How can they prevent Israel from invading and building racial colonies? Israel is STILL building more settlements.

Palestinians have the highest rate of PhD holders per capita in the world.

In a 6 month period there were Zero suicide bombings and Israel called this a peace, yet during that time 435 Palestinians were killed by Israelis. Then there was a bombing that killed 9 Jews and it was on every news channel not one single israeli attack was covered in the US press.

#24     Apr 6, 2007
  5. Could this be the reason?

[​IMG]

#25     Apr 6, 2007
  6. Sirtatocar

Sirtatocar Guest

What an ignorant picture. Palestine does not have an army, never had one. So it's Israeli propaganda to refer to lightly armed Palestinian guerilas as soldiers.

People are unable to grasp that maybe, just maybe, Israel is holding an ILLEGAL MILITARY OCCUPATION and that is why they kill Israelis?

Jews rose from their graves in front of the gas chambers, came with British gun boats and started terrorism from the first day. They did not bring anything good with them, every Arab state has better medical care, science, business oppertunities etc than Palestine. Palestinians can not even drive on their own roads thanks the the Jewish fascism and color coded liscence plates, check points ect.

#26     Apr 6, 2007
  7. By recent measures, posting that picture is grounds for banning isn't it?

#27     Apr 6, 2007
  8. FYI the occupation is not illegal, post-war occupations happen all the time, they are absolutely legal and are not prohibited by international law. Post-war occupations end when peace is negotiated between warring parties and a peace treaty is signe.

Read UNSCR 242 for more information. It's known as "land for peace" resolution, not land for nothing, not land for more Katyushas/Qassams resolution. Israel is required to withdraw from occupied territories when and only when a comprehensive peace agreement between Israel, arab states and the palestinians is signed, permanent borders are negotiated and security guarantees are provided. When these conditions are met the occupation will end, but not a moment earlier.

1. Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:

(i) Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii)Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242

#28     Apr 6, 2007
  9. No it is not. I participate in a polical discussion, I respond in good faith to a graph and try to explain the disparity in the number of dead. That has nothing in common with starting 10 threads a day spreading hatred and smearing a religion, race or ethnicity. Are you too dumb to understand the difference between what I do and what Publisher was doing or you're just playing an idiot on the internets?

#29     Apr 6, 2007
  10. have you seen the videos of the idf using human shields? the 11 yr old girl?

#30     Apr 6, 2007