Baron - Is Zionist Fascism a fun joke for you and ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Apr 5, 2007.

Is it kosher to post similar hate to that posted by Bruto?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2007.
  1. No it is not! what applies to bruto does not apply to anyone else.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Yes it is! It is free speech

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. No it is not. Hate propoganda is hate propoganda!

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. There is a big difference between hate directed against Arabs and Muslims and that that is directed

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
    #11     Apr 5, 2007
  2. welcome back wael, long time no see.

#12     Apr 5, 2007
  3. Sirtatocar

Sirtatocar Guest

People have been banned for being much less controversial than Publisher, and many of them never attacked any religion. Obviously, the adminstators of these forums have a bias against people who criticize Israel or republicans, though I admit that some are tolerated.

#13     Apr 5, 2007
  4. At one point of time, every other post on this forum was a raciest attack.
    Did I or anyone else ever start 10-15 islamophobic threads every single day? Especially threads based on pure hatred and well-known lies? You know that never happened. There is a difference between participating in a political discussion and expressing politically-incorrect opinions and hijacking a reputable website and turning it into a Nazi (or fascist or islamophobic etc) mouthpiece. Moreover I and most other pro-Israel supporters did not start those fights, we usually responded to anti-Israel threads started by you, Z10 and a few others. And once again, most of my posts on this subject were pro-Israel and not anti-palestinian or anti-muslim (although I am not a fan of Islam). Publisher's posts were purely antisemitic.

By the way...Do not think for a second that my stomach was not turned by this publisher guy but to be honest with you...I loved every moment of torment you and Bruto went through.
    Actually I disagree with Bruto on this issue, I wanted Publisher to stay. For the life of me I don't undestand why it took Baron so long to get rid of publisher as he was a disgrace to his (Baron's) site, I also disagree with your logic that if a Nazi was banned than everyone else should also be banned. But having said that, I considered Publisher to be a useful idiot, I doubt he converted a single person into his faith but he provided an excellent reminder that anti-semitism is still strong and why Israel was created in the first place and should exist as a Jewish state.

#14     Apr 5, 2007
  5. Thanks bitstream. Happy to be back.

#15     Apr 5, 2007
  6. Glad you're back Wael. Missed you.

BTW: Am I nuts or is Nasrallah actually a pretty decent guy?

I saw where Hezbollah has been reaching out (successfully) to Christians throughout Lebanon.

He seems very charismatic.

#16     Apr 5, 2007
  7. Thanks Pabst...I missed all of you guys!

LOL. According to an Israeli poll, a big chunk of the Israeli public believed Nassrallah more than Olmert.
    His biggest support, aside from his Shia base, is the Christian Lebanese groups like Aoun Free Patriotic Movement, which won most of the Christian vote in the latest election and Franjeyeh's Marradah party which is the main Christian party in the north.

his opponents are three guys who report directly to the US and Saudi Arabia. Ja'a Ja'a, a will known warlord who was implicated in massacres against other Christian leaders like Shamoun and his whole entire family and Franjeyyah family and the massacre in Sayedat al Najah Church and participated, with the blessing of Sharon, in the Sabra and Shatial massacre whereby thousands of Palestinian women and children were raped, axed and hacked to death , Another war thug by the name of Jounblat, a Durzi who massacred and ethnically cleansed the mountain from its Christian population, dug their graves, pulled their coffins out and left them for display in the streets and the third is Shafeeq al Hareerey son, an unexperienced kid who reports directly to Saudi Arabia.

In regard to Jounblazt, that criminal was a honory guest who was invited by the US to come over and conduct speeches about "freedom and democracy"...And the US wonders why it is not trusted in the region.

In regards to Nassrallah, the first thing he did after he forced the Israeli out of Lebanon in 2000 is to grant amnesty to all of the people who worked with the Israeli occupation forces, something that made him become like a god by the fearful christians of South lebanon.

Nassrallah never spilled a drop of Lebanese blood and after the end of this war, he sent his army of engineers to build the Christian towns and villages before building his own Shia villages.

#17     Apr 5, 2007
  8. Here's a recent video for you, Pabst of your <i>decent guy</i> leading his followers in a few friendly little chants.

P.S.: Bienvenido, señor Kissandmakeup!

#18     Apr 5, 2007
  9. Sam321

Sam321

Because Palestinians place their children in harm's way. Israelis do not.

Just a "heads up" on their cultural differences: Palestine is a repository for martyrdom indoctrination. Don't go to college. Ignore the challenges of life. Just be young and strap yourself with bombs. If not, be in harms way and throw rocks. Your parents will be proud. And YOU go to heaven. Screw education. Screw the challenges of life. In fact, why live at all when you believe life is "unfair" and you can celebrate it with murder and suicide, which guarantees parental pride and virgins in heaven. Why bother with life at all? And if you manage to have children, make sure your children are martyred to "explain" why you managed to survive.

If Israel disappeared tomorrow, the Palestinians would lose all sense of identity, meaning and purpose all based on a sick and demented vision of martyrdom. What a demented culture enabled and used by the entire Muslim World as a means to divide and conquer the naive hearts and minds of non-Muslims.

#19     Apr 5, 2007
    #20     Apr 6, 2007