Baron - Is Zionist Fascism a fun joke for you and ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Apr 5, 2007.

Is it kosher to post similar hate to that posted by Bruto?

Poll closed Apr 10, 2007.
  1. No it is not! what applies to bruto does not apply to anyone else.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Yes it is! It is free speech

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. No it is not. Hate propoganda is hate propoganda!

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. There is a big difference between hate directed against Arabs and Muslims and that that is directed

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Dude, you are a freaking weirdo. lol. Anybody who calls themselves Jesus needs to be locked up in a mental institution. LOL. Did daytrading make you snap so that you think you are Jesus now? Or some other problems in your life? You are weird.

#101     Apr 8, 2007
  2. He posted a disclaimer on this forum that is in bold print and made clear to anybody reading it. It says the subjects in here are not for the faint at heart and some people might find it offensive.

The posts on this politics and religion are not directed at only Muslims, Arabs and Islam. If you read through them all, there offensiv posts about Jewish people, Christians, Asians, Blacks, Jesus, Buddah, politicians, etc... The muslims are not being picked on here. Everybody is speaking about what is on their mind. This special section was made to keep the gossip and offensive talk out of the main section of the trading forum. The posts don't show up on the main page. You have to volunteer to come in here.

I see what you mean by the posts being archived in google, but unless first and last names are being spoken of, then I don't see nothing wrong with it staying.

I have seen posts be removed from here because first and last names were used and it is not right. So the moderators politely removed the post and thread completely.

But there is no reason to remove a post about a muslim just because you don't like what it says. If your real name is ever exposed on one of these threads, then email baron and ask him to remove it and he will.

And as far as google indexing them. Google also will un-index them after their spider does their rounds through the whole web and doesn't see it any longer. So it will only be on google for a week or two and then disappear after it disappears from the website google is getting it from.

#102     Apr 8, 2007
  3. I was making fun of Bruto! He made an identical post but concerning an idiot blindly attacking Jews.

What is so funny is that this damn hypocrate Bruto is known to make raciest remarks against Muslims and Arabs but when the table he cried like a little bitch.

#103     Apr 8, 2007