Baron - Is Nazism a fun joke for you and ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Apr 2, 2007.

1. This is a classic ZTroll technique. Remember his comments about Coulter calling Edwards a 'faggot'? In that episode, it was shown that ZTroll also called gay people 'faggot'. He then said

"Just because I call gay people 'faggot', that doesn't mean that I can't credibly censure others who call gay people 'faggot' ".

See? Get it? His statements are all theoretical, unless he says they're not, in which case they are to be taken as actual statements of opinion. If it later becomes convenient for him that we should take his statements as 'maybe's', he just needs to say 'I meant maybe' or 'My past statements regarding this issue aren't relevant in terms of my current statements' or 'Just because I'm an alcoholic ([which he is] doesn't mean I can't run others down for their alcoholism' [which he does]'.

Same type of thing here. Z says 'Jews are responsible for all the ills in the world' When questioned, he says 'I said maybe'. What a fucking stupid joke.

ZTroll, the drunken weakling, exemplifies intellectual dishonesty and Trollishness.

#251     Apr 9, 2007
  2. man

man

i don't.

#252     Apr 9, 2007
  3. man

man

so in this section there are people who do not only
    worry about their money. alarming indeed.

#253     Apr 9, 2007