Baron has NO clue

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bundlemaker, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawg

dawg

what are you talking about...aren't you the one who went onto stochastic thread and started slinging dirt, not once but many times only to say you would leave, but only to return...your pathetic...i have nothing more to say...i would like to introduce you to my IGNORE function so i don't have to read any of your crap....gee now wasn't that easy....now we never have to speak again. problem solved.

#11     Aug 26, 2003
  2. I agree.

#12     Aug 26, 2003
  3. THIS IS WORST THAN MR. F**KING MARKET

SHUT THE HELL UP !

#13     Aug 26, 2003
  4. sammybea

sammybea

I have to agree with you on this one. Even though i did not post on his thread, I actually did try to understand it by going through each page. Yes there have been "FAR WORSE offenders" and obviously something happened behind the scenes.. maybe a personal threat to baron or something of that caliber to make a decision like this. The moderators could have as a last resort thrown this thread into chit-chat so its off the homepage.

But now at least we can pay more attention to sponsers like Bright and tradingfrommainstreet.com since they will have immunity to "useless" threads.

Baron, its your site, but I would implore you to take a second look at what defines abuse.

#14     Aug 26, 2003

5. I agree!

personally... I think "Jack" might have been making a mockery of ET; and would not be shocked if the whole "Jack" thing was close to being a total joke on us! Heck there are scam artists all over nowadays... just watch Dateline/60 Minutes etc.etc. etc., or read your papers.

What the motive is... who the h*** knows!

I sure hope not... and prefer that it was just ramblings of a slightly "disturbed", or confused person/personae!

regards,

ICe
    :cool:

#15     Aug 26, 2003
  6. your getting close! :-/

#16     Aug 26, 2003
  7. Rather than attack any 'opponent', why not show your intellect and sound reasoning abilities by telling him/us/me why you think "Jack" is contributing to ET?

Can you do that?!

Thanks

Regards,

ICe
    :cool:

#17     Aug 26, 2003
  8. trendy

trendy

While I found Jack's writing style to be irritating as hell, and took offense at his unproven profit forecasts, I do think his being banned was uncalled for. I believe for the most part Jack posted within his threads. So, those who complained were in essence "visiting" Jack, it was not Jack who was imposing himself upon others. So it took on a cult-like atmosphere. We are all adults, and we can decide who we want to associate with. I think Jack started maybe two threads. The polls and other threads bearing his name were started by others. You can't blame him for that. Does anyone doubt that he was sincerely trying to help people? I think he worked his ass off in that regard. How effective was he? Not nearly as much as he could have been but for his lack of communication skills.

Being banned was unjustified. Yeah, I know, it's not a democracy, so we'll all have to learn to live with that fact. I was eagerly awaiting his real-time trading calls. Now, to paraphrase, Richard Nixon, we're not going to have Jack Hershey to kick around any longer.

#18     Aug 26, 2003

9. while your at it explain Muhommed akrhraiin and Skrilla manilla too:D

#19     Aug 26, 2003
  10. guys, if you haven't figured it out yet you've all been duped. And that goes for the moderators too.

Just this past Sunday inandlong started a thread 'Are you Making Money with Jack's Strategies', and now two days later he's banned. Gotta luv it!

:-/

#20     Aug 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.