Baron has NO clue

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bundlemaker, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro

nitro

Add not being able to read to the list. Here is what I said:

Where do you see Jack Hershey? I have seen you around these parts now for a while. I have seen your threads and I paid attention to them for a while. At first, you sounded like someone who was an avid student of the markets and was willing to put in the effort to succeed. Slowly I realized you are some attention needing loser that will do anything to get it. In recent times, you have now joined the maggots of ET of the likes of FPC, blackguard, Super-Ego, MrMarket, etc, by spending ALL of your time in worthless threads...

Why are you so ashamed of what you are! You have accepted you are a loser already, a liar, a drunk. Being in the same league with these guys bothers you more than that?

You have already taken the low road not by what you say on EliteTrader, but by the life you live. Which threads you spend your time on EliteTrader and what you say in those threads is only a reflection of your true self.

You seem to think that I am attacking you - I am just telling you what I see.

:eek: nitro :eek:

#111     Aug 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.