Baron ,give Steve 46 time out

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Walther, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Does anyone really believe any of this crap? :D

I think we are up to 3,687 page views now

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60755

One interesting thing is happening here. Now that we have shut down the sale of trading systems, Woody/Samson will have to make a choice won't he.

Either learn to trade (finally) or work a regular job.

You know, strange as it may seem Woody/Samson, you could learn to trade one of the systems that are disclosed here on ET
    It would take some discipline to learn and trade em, but stranger things have happened (let me think about that one for a bit) :D

Theres Nopms Emini Divergence system, Spydertraders system, I disclosed a system a while back, and I think there must be several more. IF you decided to change your "approach" here at ET I am sure (pretty sure, kind of "sure", well maybe) that some of us might be willing to help you get situated.

Of course you would have to become a regular contributing citizen here at ET (could that actually happen?) but hey who knows, after all we all saw the fall of the Berlin wall right?

You have a wonderful day.

Steve

#11     Feb 5, 2006
  2. I received these two PM's from woody008 today:
    <font color=navy>
    <b>You actually wrote this?</b>
    "If ET is really banning Steve46 or worst, choosing Samson over the best ET participant, I will have to look elsewhere on the internet for people like him and by doing so I am inviting other members to boycott ET for any decision that would go against the quality of posts on this site."

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON WHO MARRIED HIS COUSIN?

I feel sorry for you- very very very sorry for you.

MAKE SURE YOU GET ME BANNED YOU ASSHOLE
    <i>02-05-06 12:55 PM</i>
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    <b>ET is a popularity contest?</b>
    "I complained that 4 out of his 5 posts (he had 5 posts at the time) were created for the sole purpose of harrassing a popular member of the ET community."

That explains everything.

COMPLAIN AGAIN ASSHOLE

You need perserverance in trading but what the fuck do you know.
    <i>02-05-06 01:11 PM</i>
    </font>

#12     Feb 5, 2006