baron feedback on handling of superego

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OVERtheLINE, Jul 10, 2002.

1. slb

slb

I don't care whatever other name he might be using. You act like 3 yr old. IMO, EGO is better than you. Please don't insult our intelligence here that we needed your constant and annoying comments to remind us that we were getting wrong kind of advice or whatever from EGO.

Come on, get a grip yourself. Who the hell RU?

#11     Jul 10, 2002
  2. chisox

chisox Guest

you guys raked that ego dude from the start, I think im clear on how you feel about him as a person, but, what do think about him sharing technical info. the way he did and what did you think of the info. ? was it damaging to the less experienced like rs7 thought possible? or not ? or was he just too obnoxious and about to start a riot?

#12     Jul 10, 2002
  3. Babak

Babak

chisox,

there is one piece of information that will come to light very soon that will address his 'knowledge'. Keep watching. Its not up to me, otherwise it would already be posted.

#13     Jul 10, 2002
  4. the plot thickens....:D

#14     Jul 10, 2002
  5. why is it not up to you? who is it up to then?! first amendment...it is up to you.

#15     Jul 10, 2002
  6. ill say this much. if i had shorted gm when it touched that blue squiggly line like he said and stayed short i'd have logged a pretty nice trade.

but that's all I'm saying.

#16     Jul 10, 2002
  7. chisox

chisox Guest

cough it up, was he passing bad info. or what, it seemed fine to me!

#17     Jul 10, 2002
  8. wild

wild