Barney Frank, slimey bottom feeder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Mav88

Mav88

I really hate this guy, I guess Harvard didn't teach him integrity.

From a september 2003 House hearing on the problems creeping up at Freddie and fannie:

Rep. Frank: Let me ask [George] Gould and [Franklin] Raines on behalf of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, do you feel that over the past years you have been substantially under-regulated? Mr. Raines?

Mr. Raines: No, sir.

Mr. Frank: Mr. Gould?

Mr. Gould: No, sir. . . .

Mr. Frank: OK. Then I am not entirely sure why we are here . . .

I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing. . . .(referring to Fannie and Freddie making risky loans)

and now the son of a bitch runs around blaming conservative lack of regulation

2. You can't 'teach' integrity.

Oh, I guess you can show up for an ethics class and ace it, but integrity is not a learned behavior. It is assimilated; it's something you acquire. Probably closer to osmosis than anything.

And no, Barney doesn't have it.

Can't you see the left playbook? They are so certain they are right, they resort to violence (RNC convention), election fraud (Acorn, busing homeless to registration and telling them who to vote for....).

It's a very strange time.

3. hehe ha ha...you said Barney Frank...slimey bottom.

:D

4. Mav88

Mav88

what bothers me is that the politics of the left works, it is as if the past never happened and barney can say whatever he wants - and it sells! people are just too lazy or hate republicans too much to give a damn.

yeah and he feeds off those bottoms too