Barney Frank: Pitcher Or Catcher?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Bro, I agree but I've always said I'll never live south of Coral Gables. :D :D

#21     Sep 29, 2008
  2. EPrado

EPrado

I hear ya on that. That being said considering the way our country is going, Mexico might not be that bad.

If I find out they have simulcasting of Gulfstream, Belmont, and Santa Anita down there I am goin.

#22     Sep 29, 2008
  3. I'm so glad summer is over. Del Mar and Saratoga have got my number. I haven't won a Travers this century.:)

#23     Sep 29, 2008
  4. EPrado

EPrado

I actually did very well at Saratoga towards the end of the meet. I didnt bet Del Mar much as I am not a big fan of betting polytrack. That being said The Breeders Cup is gonna suck (outside of the turf races ) for me with it being at Santa Anita. I basically bet The NY circuit all year. Luckily Gulfstream is only a few months away also.

#24     Sep 29, 2008
  5. We'll DEFINITELY hook up down at Gulfstream! Jeez I forgot what thread this is, lol. I don't mean "hook up" in a Barney Frank sort of way, not that there's anything wrong with that.....:D

#25     Sep 29, 2008
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Damn....you want to hang out with a guy who is going to vote for Obama?

Maybe I should come to the track with a gun just to be safe.

How about if Obama wins you pay the bar tab......if McCain wins I cover the tab.

#26     Sep 30, 2008