Barney Frank calls for MORE immediate government spending increases

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Only the blind, the deaf, or the dumb would believe this. Which are you?

Now, before you go spouting off about Bush, the last 8 years, or whatever nonsensical crap that you decide to spew, let's understand that Bush was not a "free market capitalist" either.

Bush illustrated this clearly with this latest bailout plan....supported by the way by a near unanimous demoratic house and senate.

But the fact that Bush was involved doesn't somehow absolve Obama. Obama supported the plan. Remember? And Obama is clearly a big government supporter, as is Biden, Frank, Schumer, Kennedy, etc etc etc.

You've not seen "free market capitalism" in your lifetime. Nor will you see it in the next Presidential term, regardless of who is elected. You can kiss that thought goodbye.

OldTrader

#51     Oct 22, 2008

2. Agreed.
    Could have seen one if the GOP let Ron Paul through the primaries, too corrupt for that

#52     Oct 22, 2008
  3. Yes

#53     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

You remind me of that little rat turd, Ratboy.

#54     Oct 22, 2008
  5. <--- White trash, Ohio, Jerry Springer. Three things that flash through my brain when I read your postings

ADDENDUM : Level II quotes (Slightly Obese, No passport, Foxnews)

#55     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

Yeah - Reverend Wright has those kind of thoughts flash through his brain as well... [​IMG]

#56     Oct 22, 2008
  7. 14 days, and we'll put you out of your misery.

[​IMG]

#57     Oct 22, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#58     Oct 22, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

Ratboy has not been around since my return and that isn't like him - he was addicted to this place. Hmm - just like you. He was a Paul supporter just like you. He also thought he was a conservative, again just like you. And he liked to post stupid pics just like you.

OK - you are that little rat turd.

What happened? Did you get banned? Or were you just so embarrassed by that ID that you changed names and toned it down a bit?

Does your mother still hate you?

Hey! Where is that evidence you promised me that you alone had before the war that proved that the war was a fraud?

Welcome back little rat face... [​IMG]

#59     Oct 22, 2008
  10. Typical republican puke tactic-if you don't like the data attack by calling them names.
    Guess what you learned as a 5th grader about names.

End of an Era er ERROR:

[​IMG]

Seneca

#60     Oct 22, 2008