Barney Frank calls for MORE immediate government spending increases

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Well then we'd better reduce their taxes to zero. After all, we don't want to hurt the economy.

#21     Oct 21, 2008
  2. me IQ90 i uh geneius, i smart i tell mysulf dat so i can argu withe big boyys evn tho thay know tones moree.

Every post you have is so full of conservative hatred that you must of been raped by one or something when you were a kid.

#22     Oct 21, 2008
  3. wjk

wjk

Obama has delivered many tax promises in this election cycle. How will he react if congress comes to him in a year or two and claims 250k isn't getting the job down. We need to bring that down. Way down. Will he stand on his promises, or go along with the congress. Or should I ask, will he veto tax raises that go against the promises he is making now?

I am not looking for the usual republican history lesson, but a genuine prediction of a democratic president with a democratic congress. Will the congress keep the president's promise?

#23     Oct 21, 2008
  4. No one knows the future.

Probably, but expect more (more insidious) tax increases in the future.

There's a war to finally pay down, and now double the debt. The interest service alone will destroy the country if interest rates are forced upwards.

Get out your wallet and enjoy. I keep writing to people "You didn't think the war was free, did you?"

#24     Oct 21, 2008
  5. you're grammar challenged...or what ?
    having 90 IQ points on you, means having 90 more. The average IQ is 100, that of a retard 80, and yours prob around 60.

"Every post you have" -- huh ?

me IQ90 i uh geneius, i smart i tell mysulf dat so i can argu withe big boyys evn tho thay know tones moree.

Every post you have is so full of conservative hatred that you must of been raped by one or something when you were a kid.

I'm conservative dumbass. Just not a Republican
    meds, therapy, psychiatry << -- you need

#25     Oct 21, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Right now the Obama supporters have it nice.

they can claim any truth to be their own. They can revel in Rhetoric, cite all things bad and against that praise their Mullah Obama.

Soon the reality hits and you'll need to defend the policies of Obama. For all our sakes I hope Obama continues to have luck on his side, because the theory is not.

BTW, I put Oktiri at the age of pubescence.

#26     Oct 21, 2008
  7. wjk

wjk

I was too slow on my edit. If the congress is filibuster proof (and veto proof), it may not matter.

I don't think either party would be out of line to demand some compensation for the freedom we bought for Iraq. Half a trillion in oil over the next few years would be a good start.

#27     Oct 21, 2008
  8. you mean I didn't grow pubes yet ?
    You just made me remember a south park episode where Eric Cartman buys "pubes". I'm Laughing my ass off

#28     Oct 21, 2008

9. Rest assured that

NO ONE

not even Satan

Can do as much Fiscal damage as Bush and the Republicans have done.

You can go back to sleep now.

#29     Oct 21, 2008
  10. That sums it up. It's a theory and as we've seen from the last eight years, the theory doesn't work.

#30     Oct 21, 2008