Barkley Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Trader7793, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Thanks to all who responded.

Martillo, what was your impression of their hardware and software?? Did you get a chance to speak with any of their successful traders and here any problems regarding payout or problems regarding the leverage that traders were given? Did you know of anyone there who was doing any other sort of trading besides NASDAQ liquidity? Thank you for any insight that you can provide.

I am not familar with NASDAQ liquidity trading, since all my experience has been with NYSE stocks, but I was considering Barkley since they offered remote trading, and said that 5k would be the maximum that I would need to put up in capital. They also offered me some competitive rates (in my opinion), which were much better than I ever had when I traded in a prop office.

However, I am in the process of looking at several firms which I hope will let me trade remote with only 5k and give me at least 10x leverage intraday and a good rate... say .005 or .006 per share and 1.5 to 1.8 on bullets. I would also like to avoid having to pay too much extra for good quotation and charting services.

#11     Jul 4, 2003
  2. i have heard of barkley financial who specialize in futures - if you do a google search for Barkley Trading, you will get the phone book. Anyone have a direct web link they care to drop -- or any other firms that specialize in Nasdaq liquidity trading..

#12     Jul 4, 2003