Bargain of the year ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by freealways, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Just visited www.ebay.com and searched for investment books.

I finished up on the following page

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2704604249&category=23925

And there, in all its glory are SIX books about trading, all by Wade Cook !!!!! :D :D

Highest and solitary bid sofar $ 5-00 the lot :) :)

Exciting titles like STOCK MARKET MIRACLES, WALL STREET MONEY MACHINE, SAFETY 1ST. INVESTING, BEAR MARKET BALONEY, BUSINESS BUY THE BIBLE, BRILLIANT DEDUCTIONS.

Unfortunately the vendor will only send within the USA. so unfortunately the overseas E.T. members will miss out and this bargain (?) is therefore available to any USA person quick enough to put a bid in before the auction closes. :D :D

Freealways

2. Are those bid prices in ticks?

3. Hardrock, you are too slow a mover, if that is how you carry on your trading then may God have mercy on you.

Your tardiness made you miss out on the bargain of the year.

I just noticed that the auction closed and that someone has snapped up the bargain for a total of $ 6-50 !!!!

Thnik about what you missed out on. You could have had a book with a title like 'STOCK MARKET MIRACLES' or 'WALL STREET MONEY MACHINE' sitting on YOUR coffeetable when you get guests.

Just a simple remark to your visitors that they are now out of print and a further casual remark how Toby Crabel's book has risen in price to around $ 2,000 will have your visitors drooling at the mouth.

Freealways

4. Hmmm - Charmin or Wade Cook Books - I thought I just read that his company is now bankrupt...