Barbaric Mexicans...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eight, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

I'm going for a much longer time period next time.. just campgrounds and "campy" hotels.. the Amtrak.. take a few days to get to know a place from the bottom up... I'll spend more time with the bums with the wine and the dope next time, they were about the happiest people I saw the whole time... come to think if it a lot of the Mexicans are happey... my wife doesn't care, she told me to stay away longer the next time, what's up with that? I started making some coin trading so I signed over my SSI check to her, I think she's holding out for more... wow... they are all gold diggers really...

The Amtrak has wifi... I'm back to working on automating trading, I hate screen trading all day.. I'll be able to monitor the trading server from a cell phone I suppose... I could have a life yet... I found the right combo of meds after all these years finally... really happy about that.. and they said I'd never amount to anything... :p

#11     Sep 9, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Nobody here has had the bus roll past them? It happens to me a good 30% of the time if I'm the only one there...

I'll find one of those stupid looking belts with the giant silver looking giant coin thingies.. probably to some Indian Shaman those have great meaning or something.. if it gets me on the bus I'll donate to a Shaman next time I meet one.. and you do meet all kinds when you're on the road, that's for sure...

#12     Sep 9, 2009
  3. Good God man...move the fuck outta Northridge as fast as you can.

You are mentally injured. And those brown people aren't Mexicans. They're Persians dickhead.

#13     Sep 9, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

I was talking to my friend across the street, he said he saw a Mexican American politician and they guy was saying that they were going to take back California house by house, street by street...

Sooooo.... once they accomplish that the place will be like Mexico.. I'm going to move and then laugh at them I guess.... right now without the Taxpayer subsidies in the form of Aid to Dependent Children and food stamps they wouldn't even be making it here at all...

And I wanted to live in Santa Barbara.. shoot, maybe I can have my official residence somewhere else so as to not pay California taxes and just sail into Santa Barbara or something... they have the nicest Bay there... Not quite like OC but it's really nice.. foggy early in the day but.... what a choice, live in Santa Barbara officially and support the Mexican takeover of the rest of California with my taxes.. [they will never afford Santa Barbara] or headquarter somewhere else and sneak into my own town.. it all seems pretty dumb... who runs this country anyhow? Oh wait... BO Pelosi and Company, I forgot, ok, forget it.....

#14     Sep 10, 2009
  5. how dumb are you if you let them do it?

very.

#15     Sep 10, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

I wrote to the bus company and told them not to worry about me, I figure if I get a baseball hat with a Mexican flag on it the buses will stop and I speak Spanish so I'll just be a fake Mexican when I'm riding the busses....

Pricey for a stupid hat though, this one is $24. Maybe there is high demand by people that dont' want Mexicans to spit in their food or leave them on the Bus stops...

http://www.smarter.com/mens-hats/black-baseball-cap-of-mexican-mexico/pd--ch-30--pi-8621946.html

I could get one off ebay for $8 but my paypal account is screwed up... DO NOT use auction sniping services, they are easy to hack, the hacker gets your password and changes your account to a seller and sells fake shit and you are screwed until you just stop everything and take a couple of days to sort it out... I haven't really bothered with that yet.. it's only been about five years ago it happened, that's how important Paypal is to me... well, it's off to the indoor swap meet to try to find an appropriate hat for bussing in Los Angeles.. I sort of hate driving, it's worth it I guess...

#16     Sep 13, 2009