Barbara Walters goes after Kennedy mistress

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 10, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This is just shameless on the part of Barbara Walters, 5 months after the left wing media ruined Herman Cain, here Barbara Walters is questioning a 69 year old woman, as to whether it was some sort of get rich quick scheme....She even told the woman she should have just let it go.....

Yeah thats right Barbara the big plot here was to wait until she is 70 years old with 10 years of life left, to profit big off of her affair with John Kennedy.....

Its amazing to watch the left shit all over this woman, while they relentlessly defend JFK, funny how none of them questioned the motives of the women who went after Cain during his presidential bid, as opposed to 4 decades after he was already dead....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/109886" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How old is Barbara Walters anyway? Isn't it about time she croaked?

3. Mintue mark about 1:00...explains it all.

When I was a kid you two were old ladies, not that I'm older you two are still old ladies.....:cool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9QRjX39_43Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. pspr

pspr

I think she is something like 387 years old. People that obnoxious never die.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Reminds me of Andy Rooney, he looked like he was knocking on deaths door for the last 30 years..... Morley Safer is exactly the same.... I guess when you check in to be a part of the 60 minutes crew, you dont check out until you literally CHECK OUT

6. Excuse my ignorance, again I guess. The 'liberals' are not for this woman, or against this woman, at least from I see. Baba Wawa is just a media type, looking for some ratings, nothing more, nothing less. IMO.

c

7. pspr

pspr

OK. Just this time, though.

8. I should have seen that coming, by bad.

c:)

9. Max E.

Max E.

Complete B.S. If you actually believe that the left wing media has not systematically went after this woman, then you are, either not paying attention, or you are just lying.

The only reason i only posted Barbara Walters, was because i was surprised to see her so shamelessly attacking this woman, she is a liberal, but she is also usually very objective as a reporter, thats why i love 60 minutes......They are all liberals, but they are all usually very objective when reporting things.... this was completely over the top, and the fact that even someone like Barbara Walters, who prides herself on being an objective reporter was going after this woman makes it incredibly obvious that the left doesnt want anyone tarnishing the image of their hero.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, my friend, it's much worse then you think. Let me tell you about Ms. Walters. In the 1970's she had an illicit affair with a married United States Senator from MA named Edward Brooke. He happened to be the first African American ever elected to the Senate, and he was a republican! Ms. Walters knows all about affairs and cheating and I'm sure this Kennedy affair hits shall we say, a little close to home?

#10     Feb 10, 2012