barbara streisand rant- funny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Ah, I guess we should start consulting barbra streisand and moore about foreign policy decisions, after all they are much more informed than Teddy Kennedy, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day but I wouldn't depend on it to tell time.

Funny stuff almost as absurd as your abortion arguments.

#41     Mar 6, 2006
  2. Nice try but you said that Streisand and Moore were idiots when in fact they disagreed with Kerry, Clinton and Kennedy on Iraq and lots of other issues. Unlike you they use their brains and have their own points of view and political positions. Streisand and Moore were right and you were wrong, if they are idiots what does that make you?

#42     Mar 6, 2006
  3. jzlucas

my point exactly......reread your posts to me and zzzzzzzzzz....you REPEAT what you have been told. you mock others, you can not think for yourself......

..HA...."DONE"....................please do not expect me to get into a running battle with you......i know what to expect before you even hit the first key.......I love you guys.....if only chicks were so easy......:D :D :D :p

#43     Mar 6, 2006
  4. They are idiots, who cares if they were right, no matter what the situation was they would have been against it, does that validate their opinion and make them knowledgeable on the subject?

Of course it doesn't, it means they were right but for no other reason than they hate Bush and picked a side.

Does streisand and moore have access to intelligence from the middle east or other international sources that could back up that they actually were right from research and formulating an opinion or were they just gauging the international communities reaction to it or just out of hatred.

It's like when you were in school and the teacher made you show your work when you took a test, you had to prove you got the right answer rather than just guessing.

If you don't understand that it's hopeless.

#44     Mar 6, 2006
  5. You get your political info from celebs, I dont. Simple. Here comes the repeat.... HA... "DONE":) :D :p

#45     Mar 6, 2006
  6. The entire world had that information, the entire world (including UN inspectors) was against the invasion and knew what the result and consequences would be. There were 20 reasons NOT to invade Iraq. The WMD debacle while most widely publicized was actually not one of them.

You were a Bush dittohead for more than 5 years blindly believing every word coming out of his mouth. For the rest of the world there was more than enough evidence proving that the invasion was morally, legally and strategically wrong and more importantly that it would fail miserably. So who is an idiot?

#46     Mar 6, 2006
  7. At least your safe surrounding yourself and your posts w/ ZZZzzzzzz. Tell Res I said Hi as well. Ya'll take care now, ya hear? :D :D :) :p (Sorry for not repeating your smilies exactly.)

#47     Mar 6, 2006
  8. I strongly urge you to re-read all of Z10's, kingcobra's and dddooo's posts before you start spewing over who mock's whom.

#48     Mar 6, 2006
  9. You are a broken clock.

#49     Mar 7, 2006