barbara streisand rant- funny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 6, 2006.

1. It's spelled wrong for the same reason I didn't use capital letters for her name.

That would legitimize her opinion.

#11     Mar 6, 2006
  2. Then why did you allow it to be spelled correctly here, which according to your logic (lol...logic) legitimized her opinions:

sputdr

New Post 03-06-06 08:47 AM

Barbra Streisand has launched a new

LOL....

#12     Mar 6, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

wow - shes still a genius by bushs standards then!

'i see no reason why humans and fish can not co-exist peacefully'

fuck me! i will never forget that one my fellow astronauts!!

#13     Mar 6, 2006
  4. Would you kindly post a link so that we can verify it for ourselves?

#14     Mar 6, 2006
  5. The media has done its job well when extreme lefty celebrities are considered "politically astute" and knowledgeable in the world of politics.

#15     Mar 6, 2006
  6. True. But I suppose the same can be said about the Press Secretary's spin management about, and portrayal of, the President.

#16     Mar 6, 2006
  7. I nominate Ari Fleischer.

"I think the burden is on those people who think he didn't have weapons of mass destruction to tell the world where they are." –White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer, July 9, 2003

wtf

#18     Mar 6, 2006
  8. Thanks. Admittedly, it is a bit embarrassing, regardless of who, specifically, was actually responsible for the spelling errors. Aside from the issue of substance versus form, however, let us try not to forget that old adage about stones and glass houses, eh?

#19     Mar 6, 2006
  9. Don't you understand the difference, that was properly spelled. We wasted hundreds of billions of dollars, lost thousands of american soldiers, destroyed our reputation in the world but you have to give credit where credit is due - Ari Fleischer's spelling was impeccable. So please, let's stick to ridiculing Brabara Streisand.

#20     Mar 6, 2006