Barack Will Be The Most Bi- Partisan President EVER!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Time will tell how long of a reach he'll take across the isle. I doubt he'll have to reach very far as I expect the Dems to win everything in a landslide.
    What I'm more concerned about is the deals he'll work with foreign powers.

#21     Nov 2, 2008
  2. Chood

Chood

I am not sure that he can be, although I agree completely he has stripped out partisianship and class war from his campaign. But the excesses and errors of the right wing have been so severe and damaging, that most any act of his as President will appear partisan. Moving national policies back to the middle, in other words, will require a turn left, and the right wingers who survive this election will combat him notoriously over that. Un-regressing federal income taxes, for instance, will send 'em into fits. Same for making up the deficit at the expense of those who made killings under Bush-Cheney. So, no matter how bi partisan he tries to be, the right wing (what's left of it) will do everything it can to prevent and taint it.

Remember there are lotsa of (big) mouths to feed at Fox and similar places, and the cultural wars have lost much of their profit. So, the hunt's on for new attention- and money-making ground. Enter Joe the Plumber.

#22     Nov 2, 2008
  3. MODERATORS:

PLEASE > kindly remove this post from this thread as it is totally OT which it how this poster always conducts himself; with very little integrity to the original subject.

#23     Nov 2, 2008
  4. One day closer to Bush becoming history!

#24     Nov 3, 2008