"Barack the Magic Negro" distributed by RNC candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Fractal,

Nice post.

"it's because Democrats do everything in their power to keep them on welfare and in public sector jobs so they will stay on the reservation....."

Every time the media sticks a microphone is Sharpton's face and asks for his opinion all I can think is: "Is that the best they can do?"

Cracks me up to see Caroline Kennedy sharing a shit sandwich for lunch with Sharpton in her bid for the Senate.

#11     Dec 27, 2008
  2. WASPs, who control the republicon party, have the urban wiggers and rural cracker shit who they keep dumbed down and in the reservation using religion and cracker bait like rush Limbaugh, hannity and ann coulter.

Jews who control the democratic party have their niggers who they keep dumbed down and in the reservation using welfare and nigger bait like al sharpton.

with niggers, wiggers and crackers making up the voter base, given enough time, america will implode into itself. It needs no external enemies.

In the long run, democracy is a fraud used by the real historical powers to keep the unwitting illiterates and low lifes in perpetual serfdom. And in hindsight, that is where they belong.

#12     Dec 27, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Monkey see, monkey repeat.

You obviously haven't looked at all. Your racism has completely distorted your world view, like a religious zealot who has to filter every fact through the harsh lens of his creed and ignore all those facts that contradict said creed. No point arguing with you, facts only confuse and annoy you.

C'ya, glad not to be ya. :)

#13     Dec 28, 2008
  4. not really-- pretty typical of republicans. they're a pretty sad breed.

#14     Dec 28, 2008
  5. the attacks on W have been highly civilized these past 8 years.

I'm not going to bother, but googling Bush and Hitler would in all likely result in a plethora of highly constructive criticism, few implicating W as a white-redneck-bible-thumping-inbreed-imbecile.

yes, indeed, republicans have cornered the market on bad taste.

#15     Dec 28, 2008
  6. ...accurate, for the most part.

#16     Dec 28, 2008
  7. enjoying your view from your ivory tower?

... us serfs will rise again! (we must, we make up 95% of the population)

#17     Dec 28, 2008
  8. Seems you can rank on anything over at youtube but not Obsama.

Here's a link for the search impaired.

Not all that funny actually, but some of you klansman might enjoy it.

I was never a Fatbaugh kinda guy, he's way too pompous for me. Savage more to my taste.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/575124/barack_the_magic_negro/

#18     Dec 28, 2008
  9. Voting in NObama signals the beginning of the implosion.

#19     Dec 29, 2008
  10. Savage??? Man, that dude needs medicine.

#20     Dec 29, 2008