Barack Obama Jumped into a Raging Fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, May 11, 2011.

1. Obama knew he was jumping into a raging fire (USA) when he contested USA presidential elections in year 2008. If obama did not have any new solutions to save USA, why did he become president? Obama has copied and pasted Bush's decisions. In fact Obama has crossed the limit of making worse decisions. If you cannot stand the heat, do not play with fire.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. It seems God is angry with Obama. The biggest problem with Obama is that he speaks too much. People who speak too much, they never succeed in their life.

Obama says to USA "It is only words, words are all I have for you".

Barack Obama was pushed in front because nobody wanted to be USA president in year 2008 since everybody knew they would be facing/staring at a debt of $25 Trillion to $50 Trillion and Afghanistan and Iraq.

In real world, when there is a raging fire, people are attracted towards the fire but when they come close to the fire, they cannot stand/bear the heat so people run away. This example can be applied to USA because people want to be USA president because of $14 Trillion economy and world's most powerful USA army. But when they become USA president they cannot stand the heat.

I think all year 2012 USA president candidates will withraw/back off from the presidential run at the last moment.

If George Bush would have been President for the third term then I think George Bush would have taken back $700 billion given to giant companies.

George Bush had said "under normal circumstances I would have allowed the companies to fail but this is an extra ordinary situation".

2. I think US should break all mega corps into smaller entities and stop importing goods/services from Chindia

3. If USA is manufacturing all its goods and services and not outsourcing them to China and India, then today USA would have been $20 Trillion economy. Correct me if I am wrong?

4. Likely correct.

Who benefited from outsourcing?

1. Corporations. Reduced their labor and benefits costs.... some companies, dramatically. (Part of this is the fault of Politicos' and Unions' greed, you know.)

2. Consumers. We've been able to buy cheaper goods at Wal-Mart.

Of course, outsourcing has hurt the American middle class. But unfortunately, it was likely inevitable. As Western European companies outsourced, US companies were forced into doing the same in order to remain competitive... but we could have done it MUCH slower, less detrimental.

I still remember Ross Perot's speech where he said, "... that giant sucking sound you hear is jobs leaving America and going to Mexico (under NAFTA)". Well, even the Mexicans are outsourcing to Chindia these days.

5. Today China and India each would have been estimated $1 Trillion economy in the absence of outsourcing whereas today USA would have been $20 Trillion to $25 Trillion economy. I think if the cost is $1 for a product manufactured in China and India, the cost of the same product manufactured in USA would be $2.

6. Barack Obama is a republican. It's the only thing that can explain his military decisions and his bailouts for the bankers.

7. Yes but the important point is for that extra dollar we can sue in court and win big jackpots. That extra dollar means we can celebrate MLK day off with pay. One dollah is big money in China and India, I think one dollar is a small price to pay.

8. When the extra dollar goes to China and India their currency gets stronger and other counrtries start getting richer compared to USA whereas USA gets poorer and there is unemployment in USA.

Thread has been moved to P&R.