Barack Obama is tearing this country apart.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I hate to say this, but I used to think your were a smart guy... I don't know what the Hell happened to you... ??

Bush invaded Iraq for 2 reasons. (1) He wanted to run for re-election based upon "winning a war"..... "protecting the American people from (something... even if it was all a lie)".... always popular reasons (did not want to run for re-election against an anticipated weakening economy) .... and (2) spending on war efforts [deficit] always go virtually unopposed... and such spending always appears to support GDP to make the economy "look good". THAT'S IT! Besides Bush expanding [illegally] the powers of the executive, he was all about "getting re-elected at any cost"....

Asshole supreme, in my book. :mad:

#11     Jul 17, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

Obama got everything he asked for to fund his stimulus. check

#12     Jul 17, 2009

3. LOL.

What don't you understand about the fact that the dems control the government. They can do anything they want and the republicans have ZERO power to stop it. There is no roadblock they can set up because they can't block anything.

Now apparently it isn't fair that Obama gets scrutiny from the media. What a joke.

#13     Jul 17, 2009

4. how does that change the fact that "bush got everything he asked for to fund his war" from congress even when the democrats regained power.

#14     Jul 17, 2009
  5. Well, of course. I'm not justifying Bush's actions on anything... in fact, he makes my list of "All-Time World's Worst Leaders"... right up there with Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, etc (Obama's on that list too, BTW)... But he knew he could get away with WHATEVER, so long as it was in the name of "protecting the people"... that and "you'll be better off financially for electing me" are the 2 best platforms for a politico to run on... That's how Obama got elected... promised "free ice cream", and the hol polloi voted "Hell YES"... Stupid FUCKS! :mad: :mad:

#15     Jul 17, 2009
  6. Wait wait wait...are you seriously comparing Bush with those guys? Those leaders murdered millions of people. In Bush's presidency about 100 million people were freed from tyranny. (Iraqi's and Afgans)

Not only that, but all those people were freed with the least amount of casualties that normally would've been suffered in freeing so many people.

#16     Jul 17, 2009
  7. obama got elected because bush was a failure that drug us into an open ended illegal war and mccain along with the idiot he picked as vp offered more of the same.
    obama tapped into american disgust for the status quo. the american people know there is something wrong with health care and other problems and in 8 years the republicans did nothing. even now all they offer is more of the same. you may not like the solutions obama proposes but he is keeping his promises.

its fun debating the card carrying members of the party of no but its friday. i only work till noon on friday and i have a corvette rally to attend so i am out of here.

#17     Jul 17, 2009
  8. "Worst Leader" includes more than just the people he was responsible for murdering. None of America's leaders are on the "most murderous" list... but Bush, in my view, is probably the worst America ever had. :mad:

#18     Jul 17, 2009
  9. What does "freed' from tyrrany look like?

#19     Jul 17, 2009
  10. fhl

fhl

We'll be happy to tell you if you tell us what 'hope' and 'change' look like.

#20     Jul 17, 2009