Barack Obama international man of mystery!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jul 28, 2010.

1. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. This executive order 13233 is this:

"Executive Order 13233[1] limited access to the records of former United States Presidents. It was drafted by then White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales and issued by George W. Bush on November 1, 2001. Section 13 of Order 13233 revoked Executive Order 12667 which was issued by Ronald Reagan on January 18, 1989"

"The Society of American Archivists[6] and the American Library Association[7] were critical of the president's exercise of executive power by issuing EO 13233. They claimed that the action "violates both the spirit and letter of existing U.S. law on access to presidential papers as clearly laid down in 44 U.S.C. § 2201–2207," noting that the order "potentially threatens to undermine one of the very foundations of our nation."

John Wertman, a member of former President Bill Clinton's White House staff, wrote an op-ed piece critical of the executive order that appeared in The Washington Post on February 26, 2006.[8] Wertman asserted that Order 13233 "represents a wholesale change in the way the federal government preserves and promotes our national public memory." He also included a quote from former President Gerald Ford on the topic: "I firmly believe that after X period of time, presidential papers, except for the most highly sensitive documents involving our national security, should be made available to the public, and the sooner the better."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now Obama revoke this 13233 order so the information is (more) public.

"On January 21, 2009, Executive Order 13233 was revoked by executive order of President Barack Obama.[17] Obama essentially restored the wording of Executive Order 12667, by repeating most of the text of that order with minor changes. One notable change is that vice presidential records are explicitly covered by his new order."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13233

#21     Aug 1, 2010
  2. maxpi

maxpi

He's a loner! I knew there was something I didn't like about him!!

#22     Aug 1, 2010
  3. Yannis

Yannis

Re: Our Fearless Leader

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#23     Aug 1, 2010
  4. -----------------------------------------

A black boy is playing in the kitchen and he covers himself in flour. He goes up to his mother and says “Mummy, look at me ! I’m not a little black boy anymore I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His mum slaps him around the head, “Go and tell your Father what you just said !”

So the little black boy, complete with sore cheek walks into the living room and says to his Father “Daddy look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His father kicks him in the balls, “Go and tell your Gran what you just said !”

So the little black boy hobbles into the garden and says to his Gran “Granny look at me ! I’m not a little black boy any more I’m a little white boy!”

WHACK ! His gran punches him in the nose and asks him what he has to say for himself.

Standing there with blood pouring down his face, clutching his balls he says “I’ve only been a white boy for 5 minutes and already I hate niggers!”

#24     Aug 2, 2010

5. born there, died a little each year there, got the fck out of there and made up for the lost years same as quitting smoking and the lungs clear up with time. :) :)

#25     Aug 3, 2010
  6. Where do you live now?

#26     Aug 3, 2010

7. In Thighland, approx. 800 klicks north of Bangcock. My next door neighbor is a chink named Cunni Lin Gus. :)

#27     Aug 3, 2010
  8. ---------------------------------------

If he was W H I T E none of your shit would matter, Willy. :)

>>>> Still cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors <<<<

I posted some in your crybaby thread when I first came to ET when you were so shockingly busy crying about how this black man somehow made it to the top, bla-bla, I really thought I had regressed into Kindergarten.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182900&highlight=Kenya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yLrGdCgMo&feature=PlayList&p=400BCB7A717E550A&index=5

#28     Aug 3, 2010
  9. Compassion, benevolence, leadership, high tolerance of other races, actually America went even further than just "tolerance" - so many foreigners of color would say to me, "americans are just so curious about us, so interested to get to know our cultures, listen to our stories" etc.,

All of the above is now just a shadow of its former self.

One of the all-time greatest concepts about America .... in America (more so than anywhere else) can ANYBODY regardless color, nationality or creed achieve financial prosperity and success; a country wherein the STOPs just blew away with the exercise of intention and willingness TO DO. Now its dog eat dog.

A beautiful sight, so easy to witness as to be almost a daily occurrence, was the lunchtime or even partytime get-togethers of people of varied races and color and all having a good time, the common medium of comm. being english. Still occurs but in skeletal form and so far away from where it used to be as to revisit that once lofty level would now be evanescent.

And look at her now. A total fckup of hatred, dissension, intolerance and crybabies, esp. complaining that the black guy took away their cocaine (credit binge) habit. Add to that the fckin up of other less fortunate and capable countries, the killing of millions therein - all those women and children getting hit by errant missiles and bullets etc., its enough to bring any sane man to his knees in agony and despair.

In my book (country or person) one just walks away from a fight any way one can esp. when/if one knows one's own strength and if one has to engage, then take out only the guilty one, not the innocent ones AND don't ruin the infrastructure for its the innocent ones who get hurt the most.

That's why I left that shithouse. :) :)

#29     Aug 3, 2010

10. According to the New England Historic Genealogical Society, our man Barack is related to at least 6 US presidents. :) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLaR6BgpJ7E

#30     Aug 3, 2010